chapter 47

They were hugging eachother suddenly riddhima felt like vomiting she pushed vansh nd ran inside the bathroom.. vansh was scared plus worried he banged the door..

V: riddhimaaaaaa... riddhima.. is everything ok??? Riddhimaaaaaaaaa..... riddhima...

He was banging the door... restlessly.. riddhim opened the door rubbing her mouth with towel her face had turned pale...vansh gave him support...

V: what happened riddhima??? Should i call doctor????? Wait lemme call-

R: vanshhh i m fine... no need to call doctor.. i think i had overeaten... i m telling u vansh..   this overeating will kill me one day..

V:riddhima..... i dont think its due to overeating i think u r eating unhealthy food more..... junk foood... so from now u won"t have any junk food i will tell mrs dsouza to give u healthy food...

Riddhima scrunched her nose...

V: what?? What happened???

R: i know your healthy food those raw salads brocolli.. avocado... ewww yuckkkk...

Vansh rolled his eyes

V: oh common sweetheart... they r healthy.. plus i will tell her to add carrot soup in your diet...

R: carrot soup??? Ewww u know na vansh how much i hate carrot...

Vansh pinched her nose tip

R:aaaauuuuuuchh..

V:  i m telling u not asking u.. sweetheart..

R: whatever!!!

Vansh made her drink water.. nd made her lay down on bed he pulled the duvet to her neck... caressed her hairs.. nd kissed her forehead nd made her sleep.. then he also slept beside her hugging her..

Next morning..

Riddhima was playing with Dapper.. dapper was running here nd there nd riddhima was running behind him.. suddenly riddhimas leg hitted the table nd she was about to fell on her stomach... suddenly someone caught her... it was daadi... daadi turned red in anger... nd made riddhima stand..

R: sry daadi vo-

D: riddhimaaa r u out of your mind...... that u r running here nd there(daadi shouted)

Riddhima had never seen daadis this face she had never scolded her... riddhima flinched by daadis scold..

D: what if i dont come.. what would have happened to u.. u would have inujured yourself badly... do u even knowww..... (she scolded)

Riddhima bowed her head she was on edge to cry... daadi took a long breath to cool her down.... she cupped her face.. 

D: sry beta i didnt want to scold u but what if u would have injured..

R: i m sry daadi... i will take care...

D: great!! U should.. u r special..

Daadi smiled nd kissed her forehead nd caressed her face.. riddhima smiled..

D: nowww go and take rest alreay u r face is looking pale...

R: jii daadi!!

Riddhima went to her room Daadi thought to have a talk with vansh.. daadi went to his study nd knocked the door vansh was doing some work on his laptop.. he saw daadi nd shut the laptop.. he stood up..

V:aree daadi... come na y r u standing there come..

Daadi came inside...daadi looked tensed..

V:daadi is everything fine??