CHAPTER 6:NIGHTMARE

A  little girl with flowing brown hair was waiting in the loving room with a
cake infront of her .

It was her 13th birthday.She was waiting for her mother to celebrate it with her with the cake she baked.

She loved baking things.

After few minutes her mother entered into the room. She had a shiny jet black hair.

A strong scent of alcohol was wafting from her.

As soon she saw her daughter ,she smiled and sluggishly walked towards her.

" Happy birthday sweetie" She cooed at her daughter.

"Mom why are you drunk ?" The little girl asked with a sad tone.

"Don't mind me baby." She slurred in her speech.

She noticed some traces of tears in her mother's face.

When she asked her mother about it ,she began to giggle uncontrollable. After sometime she stopped .

The daughter decided to change the topic and asked " mom now I have turned thirteen, can I know about papa?"

" He was nice ,handsome ,sweet,took good care of me,but.......I killed him." The mother said and passed out.

Sade woke up from her dream,rather called  as nightmare,panting and sweat covering her body.

This memory of hers was still haunting her.She sighed and looked at the time.

It was 3.45 pm.Sade sighed and got out from her bed and headed towards search of her gramma.She wanted to apologize to her.

She found the empty kitchen. She saw a stick note on fridge. It said ' went to supermarket. Will get your mint chocolate icecream, don't worry.'

Tears pooled the surface of her eyes.she shouldn't have shouted at her gramma.

She decided to apologize to her and began baking her gramma's favourite creme Brulee.

While making the dessert she looked out through the window. She saw a father daughter duo playing.

She felt envious of the child. She haven't been able to experience a father's love.

It was all because of her mom.The dream was not just a nightmare,but a horrible memory of her.

She didn't know the reason of the killing .

But when she investigated it,everyone told that his father was a sweet man and not Amy crime they knew of.

At first she didnt believe her mom.She thought it was some kind of sick prank.

But when her mom remained silent her while world crashed down.

From that moment she stopped any kind of contact with her mom.

Her mom approached her many times and tried to talk .But she didn't explain the reason of killing.

She stopped her thoughts when she heard a ting sound of the microwave.

At the same time she heard the opening of door.

She assumed it was her gramma .She felt someone hugging her from backwards.

As soon as she acknowledged the person,tears began to pool from her eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED......