J's Dark Universe part 2

Start from the beginning

Yang: Ruby, what did you eat to gain such big boobs.

Ruby: Nothing of your interest.

The third person they saw was a boy in the same age as Ruby Rose, he was slightly tanned and has brown hair and brown eyes, but his eyes showed wisdom beyond his years, he wears a green jacket with brown highlights, a white shirt underneath the jacket, black pants and brown boots, that boy is Oscar Pine, the newest reincarnation of Ozma.

Salem: It seems like you have another one under your thumb Ozma, how many is it now, number 800?

The rest of the group were minor threats not worth to mention in their eyes, then the boy spoke in a voice that belonged to Ozma, showing just who is in controll now, "What have the two of you done, you created a tree that will ruin this world!"

Goodwitch: Now that is arrogant.

Raven: But its the truth, only those three are the most dangerous, no offense Ruby.

Ruby: None taken, and i apoligize for all the trouble my other self caused.

Salem: It is a different version of you, so no need to worry.

Ren: What did he mean with a 'tree that will ruin the world'?

W.D.Jaune: You will find out.

The man and the woman looked at each other and began to laugh, the woman then said, "Ozma, that is exactly why we grew this tree, we grew it for two reasons, one is to gain unlimited power and the other is to take our revenge against the two Brother Gods."

The Heroes: WHAT?!

BoD and BoL: I am dead.

The group was speechless at the sheer insanity that was their plan, then the girl called Weiss Schnee said, "Are you two insane? Sacrificing the entire world just for revenge? The two Brother Gods are benevolent beings who never hurt anyone! So why are you two trying to kill them!"

Weiss: Its true, these two represent the balance! You cant just kill them!

"It seems that Ozma lied to you again, but that is nothing new, he lies his way into the minds of others to do his bidding, let me tell you something, the man known as Ozma murdered his own daughters just for the sake of power, he wanted their powers of the seasons for himself but they were smarter, they cursed their own powers so that they were a beacon for their mother." said the man and the others dont believe him.

Yang: Ok, this Jaune is just speaking nonsense, first of all Ozpin is not called Ozma or whatever he called him, second of all he doesnt have any daughters and finaly if he had daughters, he wouldnt even think about even hurting them.

Ozpin:

"No matter, this time WE will come out as the victor in this final fight, prepare yourself!" said the man and brought out a wicked looking fruit, it looked like an apple but it had golden veins and a dark aura around it, the woman also brought a f...

"No matter, this time WE will come out as the victor in this final fight, prepare yourself!" said the man and brought out a wicked looking fruit, it looked like an apple but it had golden veins and a dark aura around it, the woman also brought a fruit out and Ozma knew exactly what these fruits were, "The Dark Apple, but how are there two of them, the Qliphoth can only grow one every two thousand years!"