Hotness mixed with hotness

Start from the beginning

"Eh? We'll see I guess. C'mon, get inside! We have a long drive ahead"

"Is this actually yours?"

"Yes, why's that so unbelievable?"

"It's not that, it's just... Woah" I said in pure amazement, making him chuckle amusedly.

"Woah? Why's that?"

"When I thought you couldn't get any more perfect, you prove me wrong by using this car. It's like hotness mixed with hotness and I just... Woah..." He chuckled again at my words, shaking his head in amusement.

"Just second ego you were cold and gloomy, now you're practically beaming in excitement. You sure are something else, Gulf Kanawut."

"Eh, I'm unexpected. Get used to that if you'll be here longer than anyone"

"Won't be that hard I guess"

"Oh, but your dick surely will," I said, winking seductively at him.

"Eh? We're not talking about that now. I wanna get to know you, we've been fucking around for a month or so now and I barely know shit about you."

"Alright, alright, allow me to drink, please. I need to be drunk to open up." I flashed him a big grin while one of my palms was out in the open, ready to accept the bottle.

"Sure, go on,"

"Why don't you start? I'll listen to you while losing my mind in these liquids." I started after taking a big chug of whiskey.

"Fair enough, I think. Um, my full name is Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat. I'm 32, an only child, born and raised in Nonthaburi, but then I move here to Bangkok to work on something. I love music, I used to play the drum but not anymore, I guess I could also sing, although just a tiny bit."

"Mew, please, I wanna get to know you, not the basic information about you."

"Alright, alright, what do you wanna know then, flower?"

"How's your family like?"

"Well... my dad is alright I guess. He's so bloody strict when it comes to certain things but aside from that, he's a cool one. As I'm an only child, I don't have any siblings so I spent most of my time with him. You could say that I'm his carbon copy."

"What about your mum?"

"She was, no, she is a sweetheart. Full of love and positivity, so caring and smart, she's a good listener." He said with a wide smile spread across his face. I know he said 'was' at first, but I don't bother pushing it.

"So... music?"

"Eh? I thought you don't want the basic information?" He let out a faint chuckle making me groaned in annoyance.

"Why do you stop drumming?"

"I... I think it's better if we don't talk about it"

"Oh, c'mon! You basically sweet-talk me with these alcohols and everything to open up about my life after this,"

"Geez, alright then, fine, I'll tell you. It was my mum. She was the only person that supports me with music, but... after she's, you know... gone, I don't... I can't play it anymore. It'll remind me of her and I just..."

"Oh..."

I rolled the window down and let my mind wander off to nowhere in particular. The soft breeze of the wind made me smile unconsciously.

"Carry on, let the good times roll. Sail on, let your path unfold. And it won't be long, won't be long, won't be long, you know it's gonna get better, you know it's gonna get better. Say a prayer, for the broken bones. Cause who cares? We're all going home. And it won't be long, won't be long, won't be long, you know it's gonna get better, you know it's gonna get better ~"

"Did you just make that song? Because I'm sure as hell have never heard of it before," Mew asked, I think taken aback, but totally astonished nevertheless.

"It just comes to me, I guess. Sorry,"

"No, no, no, you sound amazing, Gulf. Thank you anyway"

The genuineness in his voice and how he reached out to softly squeeze my thigh makes me believe that he said what he actually feels deep inside. And that, for some reason, gave me the courage to open up. I'm not even off to the drunk land yet, nowhere near it honestly, but he gave me the urge to open up, like for once, it's okay to speak up about what I'm feeling deep inside.

"Being a musician was my dream. It still is actually, but I'm too much of a coward to actually live it. I told my parents about that and they laugh at me as if I was a clown. They forced me to go to college and be a lawyer instead. At first, I obey them since I thought I owe them lots of things for raising me and such, but then I got tired of studying things that didn't even spark my interest, so I dropped out. They were upset with me, scolding me to no end that I feel my ears bleed, not literally but you know what I mean. When I came out as bi to them, they flipped shit and basically straight-out kick my ass outta the house. My brothers bought me the house so I won't be a homeless young adult, and despite being kicked out and having no contact with them anymore, my parents still send me money every two weeks, hence why I'm still breathing to this day."

"So you just gave up straight away?"

"At first, no I didn't. I sang on the streets, even at bars sometimes. But then my boyfriend at the time stole my only guitar and he left to god knows where." I said, chuckling at how pathetic that poor excuse of a human being my ex was. I heard Mew mumble something under his breath, making me stop for a sec,

"What was that?"

"Nothing, go on, continue on your story"

"Right, so uh... I'm not allowed to play at the bar anymore since I don't have any instruments and unfortunately, you can't sing there if you don't have an instrument. I keep singing at the park but because I got no instrument, people weren't paying that much attention anymore and soon I'm forgotten, like I'm not even there, to begin with as people keep passing by, ignoring my existence." I said, finishing it off by shrugging carelessly. I drank some more of the tequila, feeling relaxed as the liquid burnt my throat.

"Is that... is that the beginning of, you know... all these?"

"You can say that."

"But you do still sing, right?"

"I just sang to you minutes ago, what are you talking about?" I said, giggling freely like I have no burden in this world.

"I could get you a new guitar. That way, you can live your dream again and who knows if you'll be Thai biggest singer someday?"

"No, thanks. I'm pretty content with my life right now."

It was silence after that. I hummed tipsily to a random tune, tossing the empty bottle to the backseat before grabbing another bottle.

"You want a sip?"

"Sure," I brought the bottle to his lips, carefully watching him drink it. He pushed it seconds later, nodding his head as if saying he was alright.

"Where are we goin anyway?"

"To the north I guess, don't really know. I just drive, taking random turns and went in and out of a highway. Are you tired or something?"

"No, I'm good."

"I think I know where we are,"

"Yeah?"

"There should be a cool ass cliff not far from here, you wanna go there?"

"If that means you'll get drunk and fuck me in and against this car, then yeah, sure,"

"Alright then, what the princess wants the princess gets."

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

So now you know 😌
Can't wait to drop something
bigger 🤪🤣🙈

The song is "Long Way Home" by 5SOS by the way

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🥲☀️🌻☀️🌻