Level 7 - Thalassophobia

Izuku escaped the darkness and was currently sitting in a medium sized room with the same wallpaper as the one in Level 0. The floor was wet and the lights were flickering from time to time. The doors were closed so Izuku decided to push the open, prepared for anything that could attack him. Instead of an attack, he was being pulled in the direction of the door. He looked through and the only thing he could see was water, filling the area behind the doorway. He held his breath as his body connected with the surface of the ocean.

Cold filled his whole body, Izuku calmed his breath and looked around hoping to find a land, boat, doors or anything at all. After he failed to locate any helpful things in his area, the greenette came to a conclusion that the exit must be under the water. He held his breath yet again and dove into the freezing, deep ocean.

He reached the sea floor and quickly noticed that it was really strange. The floor wasn't made out of sand or dirt, it was made out of a huge carpet-like material. Izuku swam away, looking everywhere to hopefully notice a missing part of the floor or something like that.

After resurfacing and diving again for countless times, the green haired boy noticed a movement under the water for the first time in this level. However, he wished that he never looked that way. It was a huge fish-like thing, swimming back and forth many miles away from the boy. This... thing was horrifying and gross at the same time, making Izuku look away with disgust. Since the greenette couldn't really take a good look at it, he decided to call it "The Thing on Level 7". He decided to swim as far as he could away from the beast while still looking for a way out of the current level. The boy looked down, and to his surprise, there was a hole in the carpet right below him.

He quickly swam through the hole, leaving the ocean and the cold in the past. He was now in the Level 8.