Level 3 - Elecrical Station

Level 3 was an expansive complex of brick hallways and electrical machinery. The rooms scattered randomly around, never following any patterns. There were pipes on the walls and ceiling, like in the previous level. Hallways weren't the all the same, since sometimes Izuku had to bend down, crawl under the rubble or jump above it. Some corridors were blocked by metal bars, which made it impossible to pass through. This level was filled with some small moths, flying everywhere. He decided to call them 'Deathmoths'.

The greenette explored the level, searching for any kind of civilisation. Of course, he didn't find it. He walked through the corridors, watching out for any entities. In some areas, he could hear the banging sounds, produced by the working machines. Izuku was slowly losing his sanity, since he was constantly scared and lonely.

After some time, he found a working automatic doors. They were closing and opening continuously, which meant that the power was somehow working. Suddenly, the doors started to slam down and up faster and louder. Izuku didn't know what that meant, but he didn't really want to. He decided to leave as fast as possible, since the sound could lure hostile entities to him.

Well, this decision probably saved his life.

He ran away from the doors and soon he heard the growls of some Hounds. He walked in the other direction, since he has no business in dying today.

Izuku walked through the countless corridors, escaping the eyes of the Hounds. Of course, this level was filled with them, so he was constantly escaping if one noticed him. Currently, Izuku could be seen, sprinting down the corridor with a horrified look on his face. He was being chased by 3 Hounds at the same time. He ran past a corner and tried to catch his breath, but of course he couldn't do that.

He looked around and noticed a Skin-Stealer. And the worst part is, that the entity was looking at him too. This was the first time he had to face the yellow-skinned monster, so he didn't know what to expect.

The Skin-Stealer launched at Izuku, which he dodged by a miracle. The greenette's quirk kicking in with full power, as he began to run away. Sure, he ran away from the Hounds before, but escaping this, was something else.
The entity chased Izuku through the narrow corridors, not letting go of it's pray. The boy ran and ran, crawled through the small gaps or jumped above the rubble. He somehow escaped, but he was completely drained of energy. However, Izuku knew that this level wasn't the best place to rest, so he shakily stood up and continued to walk.

After, countless hours of wandering through the small hallways, escaping from entities or hiding. Izuku finally found an exit. It was an office like looking door, labelled: 'Office Sector'.