Level 5 - The Hotel

Izuku passed through the doors and quickly noticed a few odd things about his new environment. Mainly, this level seemed like a typical 1930s hotel, it was filled with red carpets with golden additions. Also, the walls were filled with paintings placed in golden frames.

Another thing, was the feeling of being observed all the time. No matter where he went or what he did, Izuku always felt eyes on him, watching his every move. Of course, he couldn't see any entities around, which was even more weird. It was almost as if the walls had eyes.

He walked through the hallway, looking for any different rooms or hopefully an exit. The rooms blending in, all of them looking same as the previous ones. After some time, Izuku entered a room he called 'Boiler Room'. It was full of machinery and the temperature was a lot higher than in the hallways. He peeked the corner and noticed a weird, stone statue facing him. He backed away and waited a while, then looked again.

"Not again!" Izuku muttered, as he looked at the statue. It was much, much closer now. He maintained eye contact, and slowly went back to the hallway to continue his endless journey.

Soon, he entered yet another 'Boiler Room'. This time, he decided to explore more rather than running away. He avoided the statues as much as he could because he didn't really want to experience a close contact with any of them. He walked and walked, soon stumbling upon a staircase. He decided to rest for a while, before going upstairs.

This, was how he entered Level 6.

AN: Hello, I'd like to ask for your opinion about the fanfic and the writing. Let me know if I should continue or not. Also, should I keep writing Levels, or maybe do a time skip to where Izuku goes back to Frontrooms? Lmk in the comments please.
Bye :D