~ From Your Author (1) ~

Hi!

Typing this is slightly nerve-racking. What should I type? Will anyone even read it? But to anyone who does, thank you so much for reading my story! I originally wrote it as a little side project, but it has developed into something much more meaningful for me. Now, writing each update fills me with joy as I try to imagine the actions and thoughts each character will have.

My story is far from perfect, but it is more important to me that we can enjoy the process together and watch as our imperfect characters walk, stumble and sometimes crawl their way to the futures they each desire. (Oh, the crawling hasn't come yet. But it will...) 

To my lovely readers, thank you for your patience in waiting for each update and for giving this story a chance.

To my lovely voters, thank you for giving my story your vote(s) and encouraging me to continue writing.

(And here are the aforementioned lovely voters ^^ : LifePlusMinus, HeloizaBitencourt1, GigiGarcia553, pookiedragonfire, -hxri-, starcotwilightlover, lumiinaraa, manhwa-kun, Aelazali, camilaec-17, MayhanaMya, Artemisadi, H-m-o-s-c-a-t, Puggdhab, Emrysine, Xx_CutieAiza_xX and Monix2201. If you've left a vote even once, your username will be added to this list. If I've missed out any voters, please PM me!)

And to my lovely commenters, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Your feedback is valuable to me, and speaking of which, if there is anything you wish to tell or ask me, even if it is not directly relevant to the MLIYU story, you can do so in my author's note chapters.

Until next time ♡