♡ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ♡

•a darknight's act of kindness•

a darknight's act of kindness

♡__.○.__♡

"Isn't it dangerous to leave her grace's creation beneath this tree during a storm?"

The raven haired servant glanced towards the brown-white haired one, a look of concern within his eyes. The other shook his head, keeping an umbrella held over the vessel's figure. "It isn't dangerous for her, it's dangerous for us." He corrected, and the ravenette nodded.

"Exactly! What I'm trying to say is: shouldn't we go find shelter elsewhere!?"

"No, her grace's creation was ordered to be kept beneath the ancient sakura tree, that isn't something we can just decline. And we can't leave ourselves either, we must keep 'project sakura' from getting tainted by the rain."

"Screw you and your sense of loyalty, Danil.." He sighed, kneeling down on the other side of the expressionless vessel they were ordered to protect.

"..You know, it sounds a lot less like you're doing it for her grace and moreso like you're doing it for the project herself."

"..You've come to the right conclusion, Izumi." Danil nodded, watching the rain drip down from the cherry blossom tree above and thump against the top of the floral-patterned umbrella he was clutching onto.

"..It's all for Sakura."

"Something on your mind?"

A familiar low voice managed to pull y/n out of her thoughts, urging her to lift her head and move her gaze away from the bar counter she was staring down at, being met with the sight of another's bright red eyes instead.

Tending the bar was Diluc, who appeared to have been standing in front of her for a while.
"Sorry if I startled you, but I've asked wether or not you wanted to order something quite some time ago.."

"..Ah, sorry, I was thinking."
She apologized after remaining silent for a little bit longer, only to slowly cover her mouth. "..But you knew that already." She looked away awkwardly, observing the other patrons scattered across the tavern whom were all lively and drinking to their heart's content.