"𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕞𝕖," |1.8|

"Are you there, sakura?"

A purple haired boy dressed in fine garments was sitting on his knees, gazing down into the waters from upon one of the many chunks of rock surrounding Seirai Island.

The air was dark and gloomy, and the sky looked like it could possibly be filled with poison.

He didn't seem to mind, and appeared to be fiddling with something he was holding within the palms of his hands.

"I wonder where you could've ended up..say, are you awake now?"

He lifted his gaze from whatever he was holding onto, staring forward into the distant sky with what appeared to be a hint of curiosity within the depths of his eyes.

"I remember hearing of this being the place where you got discarded.." He murmured softly, as though he were still in thought while he spoke, "Did things get better for you yet?"

He then placed his hands together, closing his eyes momentarily in this prayer position of his.

"..I guess I should at least be grateful that they didn't throw me away into the waters, huh?"

He opened his eyes once again, the lack of light still not chasing away the shimmers within the indigo color. He reached his arms forward and held his hands out, slowly moving them apart from one another.

Falling down from his clutches were many small pink petals, their gentle colour appearing dark as they swayed along with the winds down into the ocean surrounding the island.

"..I hope to find you soon,"

He'd lift his head to gaze up to the sky above rather than the hues in the distance.

"..sister."

♡__.○.__♡

"Jean, I've brought them."

Upon opening the door, they met the sight of two tall ladies: one with blonde hair tied up into a high ponytail, and a brunette wearing a pointed hat.

'A witch's hat?..' y/n pondered to herself, mind filled with the contents of all the story books Yanli had read to her and Yue almost every other night.

A relieved smile painted the facial features of the blonde, whereas a knowing smile painted those of the brunette.

Kaeya's explanation of their earlier situation was like a swift breeze, not too detailed and rather short, but still clear and informative.