"𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕." |1.7|

"Stay focused, dear."

"I'm trying-"

Y/n grunted when she was suddenly knocked back, the dull sword she had been training with flying out of her hold and clattering down onto the ground of the empty village.

She raised her head to gaze up at the woman responsible, watching her white locks of hair and red-tipped ears flow back amongst the breezes that had been caused during their little duel.

A red fan floated above her left hand, tinted with patterns of shimmering gold that trailed all over the silky material.

Her red eyes glimmered with both disappointment and wonder as she stared down at the ward she took under her own wing.

"It seems that a sword isn't a suitable weapon for you either."

Y/n brushed her purple-tinted hair out of her face, huffing softly whilst she pushed herself to sit up from the ground.

"How can you be so sure already? It's the first time I've tried wielding one."

The fox deity responsible for her current position merely sent her a small smile.
"Let's just say it's an adepti's instinct."

The puppet sighed at her words, proceeding to get up from the ground and stand on her own feet once more.

"Let's take a break for now." Yanli allowed her catalyst to fade, turning her head away and waving her 'student' off. "Go on, take a walk and clear your mind. Once you return, we'll start your training with a claymore instead."

"And what if that fails?"

"Then we'll try a bow." The deity chuckled, "We'll keep going until we find something. I would train you for a catalyst first, but I don't have any books on me at the moment."

Y/n frowned. "What about your fans?"

"That.." Hesitation diverted Yanli's smile, "..would prove a rather difficult situation. I may speak more of that to you some other time."

She soon begun to walk towards the most lively house to be spotted within this village. "Now, go on."

"Ah..alright."

♡__.○.__♡

What did it mean to be a part of this world?