Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

When the battleship sailed back for the last time, Shen's father, Shen's mother, and Ji Yan'an all went to celebrate the success of the water test and sort out the large amount of data recorded.

After Shen Xi came back from the fun, Lu Ling pulled her into the room, closed the door and said solemnly: "I have something to discuss with you, I still have tasks to perform, so I can't go back to Hangzhou with you City, you go back with your dad, and when you go back, take the two children and return to the army where I arranged for you, okay?"

What task is he going to perform, to send them to the army and protect them?

Shen Xi was actually a bit skeptical about Lu Ling's further study. It stands to reason that his study should be easy, but he is very busy, and the study lasts up to two years. He doesn't plan to do scientific research in the future, so there is no way he will study for more than three years.

Looking back, Lu Ling was just busy.

But Lu Ling didn't tell her, so she didn't ask.

This is not the place to talk. Seeing Lu Ling's serious and earnest expression, Shen Xi blinked and said, "Okay, I'll follow your arrangement." Sometimes

she is very understanding.

Now that she got her guarantee, Lu Ling felt at ease. After she promised, she would definitely stay in the army and not run around.

Shen's father and Shen's mother knew that Lu Ling sent the saboteurs out of the island, and also knew that Shen Xi assisted her, but they didn't know Shen Xi's ability, and Lu Ling and Shen Xi didn't tell them either.

Shen's mother and Ji Yan'an will stay on the island to adjust the warship, and Shen's father will send Shen Xi back first.

When he was about to board the boat, Lu Ling squeezed Shen Xi's hand and said, "Wait for me to pick you up." Shen Xi

nodded: "Don't worry."

No one else would have any idea about Xue Kangmei and the engineer being sent out of the island, but he would, he had a speculation, and thought it was very likely to be true, but Lu Ling and Shen Xi didn't tell him, that means he didn't need it. If he wanted to delve deeper into things, he would just make too many conjectures.

He believed he had averted a catastrophe.

Looking at Lu Ling is much more pleasing to the eye.

"Thank you." Ji Yan'an said.

Thousands of words, all turned into a thank you.

Lu Ling said indifferently: "It's just a mission."

Shen Xi took a boat with Shen's father and then returned to Hangzhou in a jeep. Along the way, Shen Xi returned home like an arrow, and it has been five or six days.

It was already two o'clock in the afternoon when we got home, as soon as Shen Xi entered the yard, Aunt Li and a girl each came out with a baby in their arms.

That girl Shen Xi met before, she is the second daughter of Shen Shubian's master.

Shen Shubian introduced the two of them and said: "Thanks to her these days, the three of us have more than enough to take care of the children, and we don't have to trouble Dad's colleagues.

" Learn from Aunt Li."

The baby's face and clothes are very clean, and the house is also neat and tidy, it seems that the baby is well taken care of.