Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

"Why did you send it to me?" Shen Xi looked at the oversized wooden box, puzzled.

No matter what, the son should be closer.

After all, Uncle Lu knew that they were fake couples.

Lu Ling scooped water into the basin, washed his face, wiped his face and said: "Lu Jianyao has never sent me anything, if he sent me something, I would definitely return it to him without saying a word."

Shen Xi was silent, she knew that the relationship between Lu Ling and his father was not good, but she didn't know that their relationship was so bad.

The fathers of both of them were comrades-in-arms. On the battlefield that year, all the soldiers in Lu Jianyao's platoon were killed. Lu Jianyao was covered in blood, his right leg was broken, and he was buried under the corpses of his comrades before he survived.

Shen Jizhao dug him out from under the wreckage and severed limbs against the remaining artillery fire. He was dragged and dragged all the way, and he drove more than ten kilometers before he was taken to the field hospital, where he was treated in time and saved his life.

Lu Jianyao thought that this second life was given by Shen Jizhao.

If Shen Jizhao is in trouble, he will do his best to help. For example, this time, even though Lu Ling married Shen Xi, there were risks for him.

What Shen Xi didn't understand was that the relationship between Lu Ling and his father was extremely bad. If Shen Jizhao had made the idea to let Lu Ling marry her, how could Lu Ling agree.

It should be his father who told him to go east, but he wanted to go west.

Anyway, first open the wooden box to see what's inside.

There are a variety of things in the box, including compressed biscuits, milk powder, egg powder, malted milk, canned beef, ham, meat floss, and some things are wrapped in cloth in the corner.

These are special supplies for senior officers.

Lu Ling was silent for a while and said: "These are all sent by Lu Jianyao to make up your body. He has never sent me anything before." Shen Xi saw that

Lu Ling's face turned dark again. Too many things will only make him unhappy.

Lu Ling's mother died when he was young, his father remarried, and he has two half-brothers and sisters. The younger brother is twenty years old and the younger sister is seventeen years old. These things are all shared by the family.

Lu Ling has a bad relationship with his father, but Shen Xi is very grateful to Lu Jianyao, after all, he helped her and sent such affordable things.

Her and Lu Ling's positions are destined to be opposite.

"Should we accept these things?" Shen Xi asked.

There is no doubt that if there is no Shenxi, Lu Ling will return these things, even though it will cost a lot of postage.

"Accept." Lu Ling said succinctly.

Shen Xi opened the cloth bag, and inside was clothing materials, very high-end clothing materials, which can only be bought in foreign trade shopping malls in big cities.

Two pieces of winter wool, beige, navy blue and iron gray, and two pieces of spring and autumn clothing, white and navy blue.

Now there are new clothes to wear.