Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Hao Weimin struggled for several days, wondering whether to tell Shen Xi about the people outside Luling. Lu Ling is his friend, and he should have kept it a secret, but he made a mistake first, and said that he deserved to be unable to find a partner in his life, which is too irritating.

With just this sentence, Shen Xi should be told the truth.

After thinking twice, Hao Weimin finally called the Hangcheng Military Hospital.

Shen Xi had just finished the operation and left the operating room. A nurse told Shen Xi that someone named Hao Weimin called her and asked her to call back.

It's working time now, Shen Xi thought that Hao Weimin must have something important to ask her, so he hurried to the reception room and dialed Hao Weimin's phone number.

After the call was connected, Hao Weimin said: "Shenxi, although I am a friend of Vice Tuan Lu, there is something I must tell you. You must not be surprised, sad, or sad when you hear it." I heard that it was Lu Ling

's Shen Xi was very interested in the matter, but she didn't take it seriously at all, she said: "What's the matter, let's talk about it."

Hao Weimin said: "I'm definitely on your side, otherwise I wouldn't tell you , I suggest you have a good talk with Vice Tuan Lu, he has someone outside."

Shen Xi doubted her ears for the first time, she said: "What, say it again?"

Hao Weimin raised his voice: "I'll take the big hat Guarantee, Deputy Lu has someone outside, and he is still doing nasty things to him, if you want to deal with him, I..." Shen Xi

heard clearly, she pressed the current button, but the receiver was still in her hand , I just held it like that, and didn't put it down for a long time.

My mind went blank and I couldn't think of anything.

After about ten minutes, she regained consciousness, put down the receiver, and walked out of the reception room top-heavy.

From the day they received their marriage certificate, Shen Xi thought that if Lu Ling had someone he liked, they would divorce. Later, she didn't want to leave Lu Ling anymore. Until Lu Ling hugged her a few days ago, she thought their relationship was one step closer.

I really didn't expect it.

Fortunately, there was no surgery to come, so when it was time to get off work, Shen Xi went to Shen Shudong's ward for a walk, preparing to go home.

Even though she had adjusted her expression, the careful Shen Shudong could still see that Shen Xi was unhappy, and quickly asked what was going on.

Shen Xi randomly fabricated that a patient's condition had worsened, and Shen Shudong was relieved to let her go home and rest.

Shen Xi's mind is a bit confused, since there are people outside Lu Ling, why did he hug her a few days ago? What should she do?

She thinks she should leave, but what will she do in the future? When her internship is over, will the assignment office arrange a formal job for her? If not, how will she find a job?

She thought and thought, if she is not given a job, she can go to the Corps as an educated youth. She knows medical skills, and the Corps has no shortage of farmers. It won't be too tiring.

I don't worry about my own way out.

After making up his mind, Shen Xi quickened his pace to go home, ready to go home and pack his things.