Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

While walking, Mrs. Wu spoke quickly and said, "Erya was sleeping soundly, but suddenly she couldn't stop crying. My mother-in-law used a folk remedy to stop children crying at night. She wiped saliva on Erya's back. She insisted on saying that the hairs on Erya's saliva had been brushed by fire, and she said that Erya was bewitched by an evil spirit, and she was plucking the hairs on her back, saying that it would be all right to pluck all these hairs." To the

newborn Pulling hairs, I feel suffocated when I hear it.

I hurried to Mrs. Wu's house, and sure enough, I saw Mrs. Liu plucking Erya's hair, and the small piece of hair on Xiaowa's back was about to be plucked.

Shitou yelled at the side: "Don't pull it out, don't pull it out."

Erya cried heartbreakingly, the child's crying mixed with Shitou's cry, the room was so noisy.

Deputy Political Commissar Duan was anxiously rubbing his hands, and didn't try to stop him at all, and even scolded Shishi from time to time.

Shen Xi looked at Er Ya's little expression very ferociously, and said kindly: "Ma'am, let me do it."

Aunt Liu stared at her with straight eyes, the last time the little daughter-in-law robbed her of her anger, she sharply He said in a low voice, "You know how to exorcise evil spirits? Don't make trouble."

"Go away." Lu Ling grabbed Aunt Liu's clothes at the back very rudely, and pulled her aside.

Shen Xi glanced at Lu Ling with a smile, he is great.

She turned Erya over and let her lie flat on the bed, put her hands together, rubbed her hands together, and massaged Erya's belly.

After two or three minutes, Erya stopped crying.

Shen Xi said to Mrs. Wu: "It's colic in the newborn baby. Just follow what I did just now and massage her stomach."

Mrs. Wu hugged Erya distressedly and said, "She really suffered a lot. , Xiao Shen, thank you, I still called you over in the middle of the night."

"What colic, it's an evil spirit, if I hadn't just plucked my hair..."

Aunt Liu distinguished, before he finished speaking, Lu Ling gave her a cool look, his voice was colder than his eyes: "Shut up."

His fierce eyes were particularly intimidating, Aunt Liu shuddered, and shut her mouth wisely.

"Xiao Shen, thank you for your kindness." Deputy Political Commissar Duan seemed to be sleepwalking just now, and only now came to his senses.

Lu Ling said: "Don't thank me for your kindness. It's better for your old lady to have less work than anything else. She doesn't let people sleep in the middle of the night." Deputy political commissar Duan said: "You let

Xiao Shen catch up on sleep during the day, I will Chop firewood for your family when you

have time." Lu Ling said coldly: "I'd better wash diapers for your Erya when you have time."

Shen Xi decided to talk to Deputy Political Commissar Duan in front of the old lady. She had a smile on her face: "Deputy Political Commissar Duan, I don't need to say thank you, but you really have to care about Mrs. Wu, isn't confinement all about staying out of the house for a month? You let her run out in the middle of the night. Also, she'd better work less and rest more, and she should stop doing things like washing diapers during the confinement period. And your Erya, if you don't have enough milk, you'd better use milk powder to supplement it, and don't feed her rice cereal. "