Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

Grandpa put the newspaper on the chessboard and said: "Stop playing chess, come and care about national affairs. Our country has developed a hemorrhagic fever virus!" Several old men looked at the big

characters and photos on the newspaper and sighed: " It's amazing, our country is getting stronger and stronger, now we can develop antiviral drugs and vaccines, and hemorrhagic fever can be cured." Several old people sighed, lamenting that the country is getting

stronger and stronger, and the scientific research strength is also getting better stronger.

Seeing that everyone's attention was successfully attracted, grandpa quickly pointed to the small photo and said, "Look, this researcher is really young. He has researched the hemorrhagic fever virus at the age of twenty. She was the first to isolate the virus." Several old

people Looking at the photo with wide eyes, he exclaimed again: "You are only 20, so young,

you are so awesome, compared with us old men." , I don't know whose child it is, it's really well educated."

"That's right, this girl is so amazing, she can't compare with our younger generations. I'm satisfied if my granddaughter has one-tenth of her ability ."

Grandpa was delighted to hear that.

After hearing the compliments, the grandfather smiled and said slowly: "Let me tell you, this girl is my granddaughter-in-law." "

What, your granddaughter-in-law, whose daughter-in-law? Lu Ling's wife?"

"Old Lu, you won't You must be joking."

Seeing everyone's surprise, grandpa felt even better, pointing to the photo, he said, "Of course it is Lu Ling's wife, this girl is so good, only Lu Ling can be worthy of her.

" I understand, Lao Lu is here to show off again. He always showed off his grandson before, but now he even shows off with his grandson and daughter-in-law.

But Lao Lu's granddaughter-in-law has made such great achievements, and they can't compare with others in everything about the younger generation. Grandpa also called it to promote patriotic knowledge. If they don't listen, it seems that their awareness is too low. They had to listen to grandpa's talk about bleeding. The hot virus is showing off.

Grandpa felt that it hadn't been so fun for a long time.

He didn't listen to him all the time, grandma heard that his throat was dry and hoarse, and it took a long time to pull him back, but grandpa went home and drank some water, then happily left with the newspaper.

Grandma followed him all the way, and found that he had taken aim at several chatterboxes again, and repeated the conversation just now.

Seeing the other party's surprised and envious expression, Grandpa felt extremely refreshed.

It's normal for them to talk about their children and grandchildren as they get older, and it's normal for them to compare with each other. This time, they have an absolute overwhelming advantage. The other old men probably won't show anything for a long time.

In this way, the whole compound knew about it, and Grandpa was very proud.

Grandma also felt very cool, otherwise she wouldn't have followed Grandpa to watch him show off while complaining.

When I got home at noon, my grandfather was still very excited, and called Lu Ling again. It happened that Lu Ling was in the Haizhi Academy. He heard someone notifying him that his phone number was in the communication room. It was his grandparents who were looking for him. Lu Ling immediately ran to the communication room. Call back.