vi. sisters ♛

────── ──────

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN! COME OUT OF THEREEEEEEEEE!" mina screamed, banging on your dressing room.

"she's been in there all morning," toru noted as tsu nodded. "there's something up with her."

kyoka scoffed, her violet tail swaying back and forth unconsciously. "she's always like this, don't worry."

momo placed a hand on kyoka's shoulder mother-like. "y/n just probably wants to look good today. no harm right? somedays we all want to look good just because."

mina sighed. "that doesn't help that she's TAKING FOREVERRRRRRR!!" she banged on the door once more.

you opened your door, not paying attention to any of your sisters. humming, you twist your way past them and onto the shell vanity you have.

they stare at you, flabbergasted. "y/n? are you okay?" tsu asked, tilting her head.

your head was up in the sea-foam. you couldn't hear anything they were saying. you simply hummed along to your own little tune, brushing your h/l, h/c hair.

they all shared a look. you were too happy.

sero folllows behind shortly after, waving to the other girls. mina pulls sero by his fin and the rest of the girls surround him. he gulps, nervously laughing.

"heyyyyy girlsssss," he chuckles, glancing between all of them. "what's up?"

mina eyed him. "oh-ho-ho~ you know something sir."

he gulps. "know what? i don't know anything. y/n's just happy is all!"

kyoka stares through his soul. "liar."

ochaco chuckles lightly, backing away from everyone. she flicks her light pink tail and swims towards you, resting her hands on your shoulders.

you smile at her through the shine of the mirror. she smiles back, grabbing a f/c flower and placing it into your hair. "this matches your tail," she states.

you giggle, twisting yourself to be face her. "hi ochaco. how are you today?"

she helps you up. "i'm doing good. you seem extremely happy."

you nod eagerly. "yup!"

you had a total of seven sisters (eight if you include yourself), each of you some-what blood related. momo was the oldest out of everyone and acted as if she was everyone's mother (as yours had died long ago). toru was the second oldest and gets along with everyone. however, she's a little too boy crazy.

kyoka is the third oldest, stubborn and more reserved than the rest of everyone. she typically sticks with momo and occasionally engages in conversation. tsuyu is the middle child and is extremely honest (although her obsession with frogs was a little concerning).

mina is next in line, looking the most different from everyone else. her pink skin and pink afro stands out against everyone. her personality was the most outgoing compared to everyone's and she always has some sort of drama to talk about.