41 - at least

The Chois were on their way to the Cafe where Soobin and Kai met each other a week ago. The older was silently taking a glance at his brother who is obviously nervous and anxious. He's fidgeting fingers, moving his knees and biting his nails. Soobin seems to feel nervous as well but he needs to calm down for his brother.

They arrived at the Cafe and Beomgyu didn't waste any seconds as he ran out of the car and towards the shop.

"Fuck, Beomgyu!" Soobin quickly locked his car and ran to follow his brother who was a step away at the glass door. He already saw the blonde sitting at his usual spot. Everyone gasped when Beomgyu charged towards the younger and grabbed his collar. He swung his right arm and hit his jaw with his fist that made him stumble on the floor.

"Oh my god, Beomgyu. Stop!" Soobin was about to hold his brother but he again grabbed the blonde and threw several punches. The guard came to help and the other customers pulled them apart.

"You fucker!" Beomgyu was trying to get out of the guard's hold but he's strength is no match at the person who was holding him. Soobin, even though he doesn't want to touch the younger, helped Kai to stand up, he touched his lips and winced as he felt pain from a bruise.

"Let go of me!"

"It's okay, they're my friends." Kai said and the guard reluctantly let go Beomgyu. Soobin held his brother's arms when he was about to walk towards the blonde.

"Can we just talk normally?" He asked. Beomgyu snorted and roamed his eyes around but no signs of the person he wanted to see.

"Where's Taehyun?" He asked. Kai sighed and asked them to sit first.

"He's not here." The siblings raised their eyebrows and were getting impatient.

"What do you mean? Are you playing with me? Kai-ah, I don't have time for bullshits. So tell me why you have to use Taehyun just to meet us here." Beomgyu gritted his teeth and was about to stand up, when Soobin stopped him.

"What are you up to?" The oldest asked.

"Come with me."

+×+

They were inside Kai's car. Soobin in his passenger's seat and Beomgyu takes up the space at the back. They were silent and no one dared to speak.

After a few minutes, they arrived at where Kai took them. Soobin and Beomgyu looked at him in confusion. The younger smiled at them before coming out. The Chois without any choice, followed him silently. They entered the building and some people were greeting them. Beomgyu looked up and read the big signage,

"Seoul International Hospital." Kai looked at him and smiled. He turned his gaze to his brother but like him, he doesn't have any idea.

Beomgyu continues to roam his eyes around and his brows furrowed when he saw his name at one of the benches, another at the boards and even at the nurse's wards. One of the floors was even named after him. What is this?