37 - you

Friday 3:06pm

"Beomgyu can you calm your ass down?" Soobin asked irritatingly while looking at Beomgyu who was walking back and forth, bitting his nails in anxiety.

"How can I calm down? He didn't attend any of his classes, he's not answering my calls and messages, he's not even on his apartment. How the fuck can I calm down?" He replied throw himself in the single couch.

"It's only 3 o'clock. You'll meet at 5, you still have 2 hours. Taehyun will come don't worry too much." Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun who was laying on his brother's lap. He rolled his eyes and tried to call the younger once again, but as expected, after a few rings, the automated voice met his ears. He sighed and threw his phone into the table and closed his eyes.

They were at Soobin's office, resting after a whole day of setting up the rooftop (as per Yeonjun's suggestion) to surprise Taehyun. Beomgyu and Yeonjun skipped classes for today, while Soobin doesn't have any schedule and just got dragged out by his brother to help him. Beomgyu was still distressed about Taehyun, not attending his classes and not picking up his calls. After their conversation last night, the younger haven't messaged him nor called him, which makes the the red hair concerned and nervous.

"I am still kinda upset that you didn't accept my idea about rose petals scattered on the floor." Yeonjun uttered.

"Shut up hyung! I told you it would be hard to clean. You never listen to me." Soobin replied. Beomgyu opened his eyes and saw how his brother made the older seat up by pushing him away from his lap. The pinkette looked at him in disbelief and scoffed.

"Yah! Soobinie, you're forgetting that I am older than you. You should follow everything I say!"

"Why would I?! Everyday, hyung. Everyday. I ran from my building to your building just to take care of your mess. If only you're a good boy to me, I would probably go easy on you. You pisshead!" The bluenette answered and rolled his eyes. Yeonjun smiled at the younger's remarks and leaned his chin on Soobin's shoulders.

"Because I like you." He said. Soobin looked at him and pulled away, which led to Yeonjun pouting.

"Go date each other!" Beomgyu interferes. The pinkette looked at him and gave him an approving smile while the bluenette rolled his eyes.

The two older continued bickering and teasing each other, while Beomgyu kept on checking his phone until he didn't realize that the clock finally ticks at 5pm. Exactly his phone lit up and Taehyun's caller ID popped up on his notification bar.

"FUCK!" He shouted, jolting Soobin and Yeonjun.

"What the fuck, Beomgyu?" The oldest asked. The red haired looked at him with a shock face and showed him his screen.

 The red haired looked at him with a shock face and showed him his screen