18 - fucked up

⚠️tw // mention of rape

Taehyun was awakened by the glimpse of sun rays shining directly into his eyes. He tried to open his doe circles, only to squint as he met the bright light coming from the window. He faced back to block the sun ray but was surprised when he felt someone's arms wrapped around his waist, the smell of alcohol and a velvety flower-like scent met his nostrils. He opened his eyes and saw a familiar face a few inches away from him. His orbs widened as he realized where he was. The blonde pulled away that made the older grunted but, luckily, he didn't wake up.

He tried to sit up but the younger felt his back hurts as well as his hole. His head spined that made him get back to bed. Taehyun closed his eyes trying to remember what happened last night.

"Don't hide your perfectly sculptured body. You are beautiful."

"Don't worry, my Dal. Hyung's gonna take care of you"

"You can say if I should stop, okay? I don't want to hurt you."

His eyes opened in shock and threw his gaze at the latter sleeping beside him soundly. Tears fell down on his cheeks, mixed emotions is what he's feeling.

Why did he do that? Why did he let the older do it with him? Why Beomgyu? Why would it be the latter who hated him and promised to hurt him by breaking his heart? Why did he enjoy it?

He covered his mouth to stop himself by making any noise, as tears and sobs were constantly coming out from his eyes and mouth. He supported himself in climbing out of the bed, despite of feeling sore, carefully, not wanting the older to wake up.

He looked for his phone and glad he found it under the bed. He got out of the room quickly wiping his tears in case of bumping into someone while going out. He closed the door silently, he jolted when another door closed in sync with his. He looked back terrified, but calmed down when he saw Soobin and Yeonjun coming out from the room. The cotton candy haired duo were also surprised seeing Taehyun.

The blonde can't help but to teared up as he met Soobin's eyes. The bluenette was shocked by the younger's outburst. He quickly joh towards Taehyun and pulled him into a hug.

"Taehyun, what happened? I'm sorry, I didn't came back last night. Did something happened?" He asked worriedly. Yeonjun walked towards him patting the younger's back in comfort. Taehyun just shook his head and hugged the older tightly.

"Bring me home." He uttered. Soobin and Yeonjun looked at each other. But nodded their heads and carried the younger out of the house.

The whole place was a mess. Without the dark ambiance and dazzling party lights, you can say that the house were well designed, sophistication were screaming and as well as expensivity. But as for the scattered bottle of beer and alcohols, tshirt and other type of clothes, plus the countable person laying on the ground, tge whole place is a real mess.

They got out of the house without bothering on saying thank you and good bye to the host. They drove off and drop Taehyun at his apartment.

"Are you sure, you'll be okay alone?" Soobin asked as he helped the younger sat on his couch. Taehyun nodded his head and smiled at him weakly, he finally stopped from crying but soft sobs of his aftermath can still be heard.

"What happened, really? Where's Beomgyu?" Yeonjun asked. By the mention of the latter's name, Taehyun started to tear up once again. The two older men panicked as the younger's tears became cries and whimps. Soobin walked away towards the door. Yeonjun quickly caught up his pace and held his hand.