33 - tell him

Wednesday, 5:00pm

It's been a week since those three day vacation at Choi's Resort and everything fell into the right place. Five of them hung out like good old friends, Kai and Beomgyu, even though they have hidden issues with each other, they both surprisingly clicked on teasing the cotton candy duo. Yeonjun as usual, bothering Soobin and the bluenette will either join the older all lovey dovey or he'll be annoyed at Yeonjun's presence. Meanwhile, Beomgyu and Taehyun's relationship grew as they both spent their free time together. Just like today.

"Come on, Dal. Octupus' is not that bad." Beomgyu assured the younger holding a piece of octupus' tentacle on his chopstick, shoving towards Taehyun's mouth.

"Stop, i'll spit on you if you continue pushing me that sticky tentacle!" Taehyun pushed away Beomgyu's hand in which the older just laughed.

"It's not sticky anymore! It's already cooked, for fuck's sake!" He said. Taehyun just rolled his eyes and continued munching his fish cakes and tteokbokki.

"Here's your jjajangmyeon! Stop fighting." Felix came towards their table and put down the two bowls with newly cooked jjajangmyeon. Both Beomgyu and Taehyun looked at him, the wolf cut haired boy just smiled at them.

"Your voices could be heard at the stall. Anyways, I don't like octupus' either." Felix added and winked at Taehyun before walking back to help his mother. The blonde chuckled.

"Yah! Are you hitting on my boyfriend?!" Beomgyu shouted at Felix but the boy could just shrug his shoulder that made Taehyun laugh and Beomgyu pretended to throw a punch at him.

For the past days, after their classes, they'll go directly to the night market and eat at Felix and his Mother's street food stall. That is also the reason why Felix and Taehyun became friends. But Beomgyu as the over dramatic ass queen, always throws tantrums whenever Felix and Taehyun casually tease Beomgyu just like what they did earlier.

"That asshole." Beomgyu uttered looking at Taehyun who was still laughing. The older was about to say something once again but the younger's phone ranged. Beomgyu stared at Taehyun while he looked for his phone in his bag. When he finally had a grip on it, he looked at the ID Caller and showed it to Beomgyu.

'best person🐧'

The red hair raised one of his eyebrows but nodded after, and Taehyun answered the phone. Beomgyu was just looking at him while the younger was talking to that 'best person'. He got worried when the expression of the blonde changed and he looked at him.

"Is that today?" Taehyun asked the other line while looking at Beomgyu.

"Okay. Wait for me at my apartment... I will... Love you too..." Beomgyu let out a snort for the last two words that Taehyun has said before ending the call. But the annoyance that he has felt faded when Taehyun suddenly stood up and picked up all his things.

"Why?" The older asked.

"I need to come home. Kai's waiting for me at my apartment." He answered without looking at him. Beomgyu, without asking further questions, picked up his things and followed Taehyun who had already walked away.

+×+

Beomgyu looked at the passenger seat and saw Taehyun nervously fidgeting his fingers while looking at the window outside. Right after they left the food stall, he didn't hear any word coming out from the younger's mouth. Instead, he was just ignoring the older's questions and in the end, Beomgyu gave up on asking and just maneuvered his car to Taehyun's apartment.