16 - party

a/n:
this chapter is dedicated to IStoleTheNoodles, kooky-contrivances, ForlornMelinoe, mlleruby02 and LadyinWhiteCardigan , my great friends, in supporting my story! I love you guys <3

+×+

"Do you really need to go there?" The brunette asked the blonde who was now getting ready for tonight's party.

"Kai-ah, you said you need to be at your house at 6 and you're still here, it's already 5:53" Taehyun answered looking at the younger. He was sitting at the edge of his bed wearing a black tuxedo and his hair was neatly done, exposing his forehead.

"Yes, and I told you, you can't go there. I am not with you. What if something happens? Who would help you?" Kai frustratingly uttered. Taehyun sighed and faced his friend who was now pouting his lip.

"I am with Yeonjun-hyung and Soobin-hyung, don't worry about me. You should enjoy your family dinner. Tell Mama my greetings." He said. The brunette looked at him and nodded sadly.

"No drinking." Kai sternly said. Taehyun smiled at him and nodded.

"Okay, I should go now. Just call me when anything happens, I'll be there in a minute. No drinks, no dancing, no flirting with Beomgyu." Kai reminded, while standing up. Taehyun let out a soft chuckle and stood up as well. The younger opened his arms and wrapped it around the blonde's body. Taehyun hugged him back and he felt Kai kissing his forehead before pulling away, he smiled at the younger.

"Call me." He said before coming out of the room. He sighed and looked at his reflection in the mirror. He was wearing a simple white t-shirt with a print 'felix the cat' in which his best friend bought it for him. A pair of jeans and a white converse shoes. He just let his hair down on his face covering half of his eyes.

He was waiting with Soobin and Yeonjun to pick him up since Kai couldn't join them for today's party. They'll be having a family dinner, since next week will be his mother's birthday. Yes, next week. But they decided to celebrate it today because they'll be out of the country for the next few months. So, Kai doesn't have any choice but to let Taehyun join the party without him.

After a few minutes, he heard a car horn from the outside, "It must be them" He mumbled. He took a last look at the mirror before coming out of the house. He opened his door and was surprised not to see the certain blue and pink hair, but a red hair leaning on his car. He was wearing a black leather jacket, a white plain shirt, a black jeans and a black boots. Hands on his pocket and back leaning against the passenger's door. Their eyes met and Beomgyu gave him a smile.

"Why are you here?" Taehyun asked. Beomgyu let out a soft chuckle before walking towards Taehyun. He held his hand and pulled him into a hug. The younger's eyes widened as he felt their chest bumping with each other, the flowery-like scent of the older travelled to his nostrils. He tried to pull away but the red haired just tightens the hug.