She said coldly, "Don't come here again."

    Ah Zheng nodded, "Okay."

    She was silent for a while, took a deep breath, and continued, "Also, be careful of the men in the village."

    Ah Zheng took the jar, Responded: "Okay, thank you."

    All the way back to the small hut quietly.

    Lin Ju was a little curious, and asked Zai Zai: "Zai Zai, that woman told you to be careful of the men in the village just now, is something bad going to happen?" Ah Zheng shook his head: "I don't know, maybe

    they will come to rob me Every time someone from the Zhao family comes to deliver something, the people in the village will always snatch some."

    Lin Ju manipulated the game panel and rubbed Zai Zai's head: "Then Zai Zai, please pay attention to safety, if they really If someone comes to grab something, let them do it, don’t let yourself get hurt.”

    Ah Zheng nodded and smiled, "Okay, I see."

    Lin Ju patted his head: "Zai Zai is willing to share food with those who have helped him. Zai Zai is such a good boy."

    Ah Zheng lowered his eyebrows. He didn't tell the foolish mountain god that the woman had been his wet nurse. Her husband and eldest son were Zhao soldiers and died on the battlefield of Changping. In order to support the child, she entered the proton mansion of Prince Qin as his wet nurse. Then, in the Battle of Handan, her second son and 12-year-old third son were also dragged into the battlefield, and they all died.

    It was only when Ah Zheng was thrown here by the Zhao family that he found out that the nanny also lived in this village. She always looked at him with hatred and pity, but she taught him how to make a fire and cook, how to carry water and chop firewood, and how to survive in this village full of Zhao people. When he learns this, she will never talk to him again, never say a word to him again. When the children in the village bullied him, she just watched coldly, without making a sound or stopping him, as if they had never been strangers.

    The wet nurse hated him just like all Zhao people hated Qin people.

    Ah Zheng shook his head, and regained his composure. He had to chop and collect firewood again, at least to store all the firewood for this winter.

    After thinking about it, he put all the instant noodles into a jar and crushed them, then unpacked all the seasoning packets and vegetable packets, threw all the plastic bags and cartons into the fire, and burned them all .

    Ah Zheng explained to the mountain god: "When I go out to chop firewood, someone may come in the house, and we must not let them see strange things." Lin Ju smiled and said, "You don't need to explain

    so much to me, these things are already gone. I gave it to you, it’s your stuff, you can deal with it as you like, but you can only eat glutinous rice flour in the future.”

    Ah Zheng smiled and didn’t say any more. He took the small pot of honey and two wheat cakes, took the hatchet and went up the mountain.

    Zai Zai was cutting firewood on the mountain, and Lin Ju desperately refreshed the mall. Because Ah Zheng was small and weak, he could only chop off thin branches and shrubs. This kind of firewood is the most unburned. Once burned, it can't be used again, and it can't be used as charcoal. Lin Ju wants to help Zai Zai refresh something that can be used.

    "Ding dong", what appeared this time was actually a military dagger. The saber is small and exquisite, and the blood groove is specially made on the body of the knife, which is convenient and smooth.