Gary Oak (Shigeru) X reader| Part 2| I want to understand you

After that fateful encounter, I found myself running into Satoshi and Shigeru regularly.

Despite my best efforts to avoid them, my attempts failed miserably as if we were tied together with the unbreakable threads of fate.

It's not a bad thing because now I gained a precious treasure called friends, even if one of them was a chesty asshole.

- "Ahahaha look at your head!"

- "(Y/N)! Are you okay??"

While I was peacefully gazing at the trees outside through the window and basking in the warm sunlight, I felt a sensation on my head.

It wasn't weighty enough to disturb me but when I reached up to touch it with my fingertips, I was taken aback.

There were pencil shreds all over my hair, I rubbed the tiny rough shreds between my fingers as my eyebrows twitched in annoyance.

- "Sorry, it's my fault, the trashcan is too far from my desk so I had to resort to the closest available option"

Shigeru said with a playful grin on his lips as if it were the ultimate solution he could come up with.

'Then get your lazy ass up and walk, I'm not your dumpster!!'

Of course, I kept all of my thoughts to myself, it was still early in the morning and the class was almost empty to the point that our voices echoed clearly.

I mustn't lose my temper because of Shigeru's bullying tendencies, no matter how difficult a situation is, our true loss is when we become driven by emotions and end up incapable of thinking rationally.

- "You shouldn't do that! (Y/N) will get mad at you!"

- "No way, I'm just playing with them"

Right... you call that "playing"

As I lowered my head, my gaze fixed on the book resting on the wooden desk while my bangs slipped down and partially obscured my vision.

There was a chill in the classroom that made anyone shiver.

As if he sensed the abrupt change in the aura surrounding me, Shigeru gulped down his dry saliva as his pupils stared at me, and a small drop of sweat slid down his face.

- "See? They are angry!"

- "This must be a joke..."

To be honest, I don't know how I would have survived if it wasn't for Satoshi, he was always the one to stop Shigeru whenever he went too far with his teasing.

And unlike me, Satoshi was the son of the Grand Duke so he knew Shigeru from a very young age and competed with him all the time, which means he wouldn't get punished easily like most students.

Satoshi crossed his arms as his eyebrows furrowed, sending an intense glare toward Shigeru who was trying to hide his anxiousness, he seemed shocked by the unexpected result of his behavior.

Suddenly, his slender hand moved smoothly on my hair, carefully wiping away the colorful shreds off my head while his other hand held my shoulder in place, he did his best to maintain an indifferent expression throughout the process.

- "Here, it's clean now"

Even though he fixed half of the problem, I never moved an inch as if my body was glued to the chair, completely ignoring his existence.

A light red hue slowly tainted his cheeks as he averted his eyes, I see he isn't planning on saying 'sorry' anytime soon, I'm not surprised since he is the kind to think his pride would be hurt if he admitted his mistake loudly.