Dawn (Hikari) X reader|Thank you for traveling with me|

"We are finally there! It's sinnoh region!" Satoshi said in anticipation as you made your way to him, staring in awe at the sight before you.

"It looks so big! What kind of pokemon will we encounter there?" You said excitedly as Aipam jumped on your shoulder "Are you excited too?" You asked looking at the long-tailed pokemon, Aipam suddenly jumped on your head with joy and you giggled.

Satoshi looked at both of you with a determined smile "I will get new pokemon and definitely participate in the Sinnoh league!".

Satoshi is your best friend and biggest rival, you have known each other since you were little, in the beginning of your journey both of you have traveled in separate ways, but still met each other from time to time and fought next to each other against evil organizations.
No matter what, he was always there when you needed him most and you did the same for him , you shared an unbreakable bond , which is trust and friendship, you both aim to be pokemon masters and this dream is one of the things you have in common.

Although you always travel on your own ,this time was a bit different, since Shigeru told you a lot about his discoveries in the Sinnoh region you couldn't wait to see it for yourself, so you decided to take the first ship to get there and it happened to be the same ship Satoshi took too, you only had one pokemon with you because you wanted to win with the help of your future team in Sinnoh.
However, none of you noticed the triple losers watching you from afar, trying to come up with another useless plan to get their hands on Pikachu.
________________________________________

After you reached land , you both decided to head to the nearest computer to video call the professor and tell him the news.

"Ooooh Aipam was with you then, me and Kenji couldn't find it so we thought it followed you" said the professor.

"That's why Aipam is staying with us here" you said as Aipam smiled widely to the screen.

"Well , when you get to Nanakamado's laboratory you can get Aipam's pokeball"

"Thank you so much, professor!" You both said in unison, although Aipam was Satoshi's pokemon, you were as happy to have it join this journey, you loved his pokemon a lot and they share the same feelings towards you and your team members too.

"The target is Pikachu, Fire!"

You suddenly heard as a long metal red hand grabbed Pikachu and pulled it away, you turned your heads, eyes widened in shock to see Team Rocket.

"Pikachu!! What are you doing?!" Satoshi shouted as he ran towards the Meowth shaped hot-air balloon, you chased after them "You are really annoying, you know that?!" You shouted at them.

Team rocket laughed loudly and cheered "Pikachu getto daze!!".

"You won't get away with this!!" You stopped in your tracks , taking out your pokeball and throwing it to summon your partner Venusaur.

"Razor leaf!!" You commanded.

"Wobbufet use counter!" Musashi ordered her pokemon.
The sharp leaves recoiled and hit the ground just a few inches away from Satoshi's feet making him stumble back and fall on his backside, you gasped "I'm really sorry! Are you okay?" You asked worriedly as you pulled him up.
"I'm fine don't worry" he said reassuringly "for now we have much more important things" he looked up.

"Team rocket!! You followed us all the way here too?!" Satoshi shouted at them angrily.

- "If we hear someone say (Team rocket you followed us all the way here too?!)"

- "From the battle frontier we came!"

- "Defeating the flowing waves!"

"WAIT!!" Satoshi cut them off and started running towards them again, you quickly called back your pokemon and followed them 'If just we had a flying type..' you thought to yourself.