Yandere Red X Reader |Ending 2|Sincere love

The next day, you woke up with an awful headache, you raised your hand and rubbed your forehead as you groaned in pain.

"What.. was that dream? It's different from how I experienced it.."

In reality, Satoshi claimed that he 'accidentally' broke the game, not the other way around, he cried and begged for forgiveness.

Since you thought it was an accident, you ended up stopping blaming him for it, you can't sacrifice your friendship just for a game, you were also feeling guilty for ignoring him all this time.

Although you couldn't hide your sadness, you have progressed so well in the game, your favorite character was in it too.

At that time, you decided to ask your parents for another one on your upcoming birthday, and this time you will make sure not to neglect your friend.

You got up and headed out of the cave, the sun still looks weird, even its sunlight devoided of any warmth, was this even your world?

You felt lost, you wouldn't have ended in this situation if you didn't follow that red light, as much as you are trying to ignore it, the feeling of regret is starting to resurface.

As you once again resumed your search, you heard a powerful growl in the distance that made you freeze on the spot.

Thick black clouds filled the blue sky, blocking the sunlight entirely as chunks of ice began falling rapidly, they were hailstones, it was hailing in a short space of time!

Then right at that moment, it appeared.

It was just as described in the legend, blue feathers, the flapping of its wings chills the air, and when it flies, snow will fall.

It was Articuno.

You took a step back, not taking your eyes off the legendary bird before you, you have met it before in the Kanto region but you have never expected to encounter it here of all places.

Could it be.. it sensed that you were lost and was trying to help you go back home?

The corners of your lips turned up, you felt hope for the first time since you got lost in this place.

Your hope was brutally crushed when Articuno fired an ice beam toward you, you quickly jumped to dodge the attack but since you weren't fast enough, the ice beam hit your left leg.

You gritted your teeth, enduring the pain as you desperately dragged your body away.

'Please... I don't want to die...'

'My friends... my pokemon... my family is waiting for my return'

'I haven't even achieved my dream...'

Suddenly, Articuno's cry of pain brought your attention back to reality, you glanced up at the sky, and you could see the silhouette of a pokemon flying.

The flying pokemon fired a flamethrower which made Articuno flee in a hurry, completely overpowered by its opponent.

The flying pokemon headed toward you and landed on the ground, now that you can take a closer look at it, you can easily identify this pokemon, it was a Charizard.

It wasn't on its own too, a young boy got off it and strode to where you were lying currently.

The boy paused his steps, his eyes widened as if stunned, his mouth slightly opened as he stared at you.

The boy had brown hair, his eyes matching his red outfit, he seemed very familiar.

Only then did it hit you.