Headcanons|Various trainers X reader part 1|Going to university

I will have to start studying soon so I may not be able to update as often, but writing headcanons is easier so I might just go with that for a while.

Now, Have you ever wondered what it would be like to go to the same university as your favorite character?

This is part 1, I will include more characters in part 2.

Have fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

■Ash ketchum (Satoshi)■

- Both of you have been friends since childhood, even after graduation it happened that the faculties you go to are pretty close to each other. (The university has several faculties next to each other)

- Every day, he would wait in front of your house just to accompany you.

- You both spend most of the time laughing, Satoshi is pretty good at making you smile with his cheerful tone and the funny things he does without realizing it.

- When you are waiting for a transportation vehicle under the scorching summer sun, Satoshi glances at you briefly before taking off his hat and gently placing it on your head.

- He knows how much you dislike summer and he can easily tell you were feeling tired, he also takes whatever you are holding.

- "(Y/N) it's alright don't worry about me!"

- You don't believe him until the corners of his lips curl into a soft grin and he swiftly presses a quick kiss on your cheek saying "I'm fine (Y/N), what's important is that you don't feel uncomfortable anymore"

- At the same time in winter, he would be holding your hand all the time to make sure you don't feel cold, your colleagues often question how are you not dating yet, Satoshi doesn't seem bothered at all that some people ship you together.

- One time when you were patiently waiting in the hallway to take an important exam, you felt two pairs of eyes staring intently at you.

- You put the papers you were revising down and meet the gaze of your friend who was for some reason sitting at the desk before yours.

- you ask, eyebrow slightly raised "Aren't you supposed to be attending a lecture right now?"

- "Well... maybe" he scratches his neck sheepishly before he carries on, "But it's not that important I promise, I thought I could entertain you a little bit since you seem nervous"

- "That's very thoughtful of you Satoshi, thank you"

- You were able to give your best at that hard a few minutes later.

- During exams he is the most person who would repeat "Don't give up!!" Or "You can't tell the results before trying first"

- Which helped you a lot whenever you almost gave up passing your exams, eventually you pass the year with high grades.

- And when you walk out you will find him standing there, arms wide open to welcome you for a warm hug, he whispers "I'm proud of you" before taking your hand and dragging you all the way to a restaurant to celebrate by buying whatever food you like, of course, he is the one paying XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

■Dawn (Hikari)■

- Truly, Hikari is the closest to heart, right? Her company is never boring.

- She traveled all the way from Sinnoh to study at your university, she lives with her father who is a popular gym leader in your country.

- You both met when you accidentally attended a lecture of a higher year, but none of you dared to leave until the professor finished his speech which you didn't understand a single word of.