Ash ketchum (Satoshi) X reader|Hidden Feelings|

Fresh air, the smell of trees and dirt, a clear blue sky, you could practically hear the sounds of nature, it has been a few days since you started your pokemon journey in the Unova region.

You were on your way to Striaton city gym -which was located to the north- to earn your first badge, checking the map from time to time to make sure you won't get lost, you could barely contain your excitement, it's a whole new region with all sorts of pokemon you have never heard of, It was a long distance to travel and was going to take a while because you decided on taking a different route in the hopes that it would shorten the trip.

But your happiness didn't last long because you suddenly tripped and fell on your face, groaning as you got up, you massaged your face in pain, "Oh great, what exactly caused me to lose my balance?" You questioned with an annoyed tone, dusting off your clothes, you turned to see a figure lying on the ground, it was a boy who seems around the same age as you, and a familiar one in particular.
Your eyes widened in shock as you recognized his identity, no wonder he felt familiar to you, although he wore clothes different to the ones you saw in sinnoh , his face and everything else is still the same, you frowned at him "Satoshi? What the hell are you doing? Do you realize that someone could trip and get hurt because of you?".

There was no reply, your frown grew deeper, was he ignoring you on purpose?

Then , you heard something moving between the bushes, your fingertips unconsciously touched the pokeball in your pocket, ready to battle in case a wild pokemon attacked, a small yellow pokemon revealed itself, you sighed in relief once you recognize who it was.

"What.. it's just Pikachu, wait something is not right" you walked to Pikachu who collapsed on the ground, it was injured.

 "Poor thing it's injured, I should treat its wounds" you said as you carried it in your arms, you directed your attention back at Satoshi.

"Hey why are you lying on the ground? Are you awake?" You asked, but still no answer.

You took a deep breath and sighed, whatever happened to these two, you are the only one who can help them right now.

"I will take this as a No.. umm.. are you okay?" you crouched down and poked his cheek, it appears like he is asleep.

But when you looked closely, you noticed something, he was breathing heavily, you placed your hand on his forehead, a worried expression spread across your face "Such a high temperature! I have to do something, I can't leave them here!" you said, taking out your pokeball and throwing it to summon your starter pokemon.
A Gardevoir appeared before you, "Sorry for waking you up, I know you wanted to sleep longer but this is an emergency!" You pointed at Satoshi "Can you use your psychic power to carry him off the ground? according to the map there is a cabin for travelers around here , we could use it until he and pikachu recover"
Gardevoir nodded and did as you ordered.
_________________________________________

After walking for some minutes you finally found the cabin, you knocked the door a few times but there was no response so you turned the doorknob and walked in anyway, this place was built for travelers so you thought it would be fine to borrow it temporarily.

You looked around until your eyes spotted a bed, "Gardevoir, can you place him on the bed over there? I will bring a wet towel" you said as you put pikachu on the table.
A few seconds later you were back with the towel, you gently placed it on his forehead, "I have some berries and medical herbs in my bag , I will see if I can cook something to make him feel better, but first I have to help Pikachu" you put your bag on the table and took out some potions and berries.

A few minutes later, Pikachu was restored to full health, although it may need some time to wake up.

You stopped for a moment to think about your actions, the truth is.. Satoshi is your enemy, or that's what you want him to think.