"Daddy you're dramatic. Can we get McDonald's?"

"I'm dramatic cause I'm sad my princess growing up wowwww Semaijah. Starve."

"I'm hungry and I didn't eat the nasty school lunch."

"You know ima get you yo McDonald's guh. Whatever you want I gotchu."

I stopped watching the video and brushed away the tears that continued to fall down my face. Today was meant to be Ameili and I's galentine's date, but I'm just not feeling today.

I honestly just wanted to lay down in bed and cry.

Today 1:26 PM

Today 1:26 PM

hey girl i know we were supposed to be having our galentine's today but im honestly not feeling today to be honest. i went to visit my dad and i just want to be in bed all day.

i love you, and your dad does too. hes always with you and so very proud of you and so am i. i'm always here if you need me and i hope u feel better

whenever you're feeling better we could have our galentine's, it could be in march idc 😭 ik how much u been wanting to have this galentine's.

thank you!!! i hate you too
just kidding, i love you

ameili. laughed at "thank you!!! i hate you too"

_____

"Someone at the door." Jamel tapped me repeatedly. After I returned from the cemetery, he has been attempting to soothe me, but I ended up dozing off.

"That's probably Ameili with my food, Be a man and get my food for me." I sat up on my bed and looked at Jamel who was mugging me "You're mugging me so basically you're not a man?"

"I'm sick of you." He mushed my head and I almost fell off the bed but I caught myself by gripping on to the covers "You should've fell."

"But I didn't now go get my food. She keep ringing my doorbell and my head hurting."

"Hello, Thank you for opening the door kind sir." I heard Ameili say and a few seconds later she walked inside of the room holding three plates of food "I brought some food for you and yo man."

"Thank you. What you made?"

"Buffalo ranch chicken wrap with chocolate chip waffles, barbecue wings and loaded fries." She said and I started smiling so hard.

"My favoriteeeeee." I dragged opening my arms to give her a hug, She placed the plates of food on my nightstand and got in my bed giving me a hug "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome, You feeling better?"

"A lil bit now that you brought this food over."

"Oh so you wasn't feeling better when I put you to sleep?" Jamel leaned on the door, and Ameili gasped, given how she is, I know she assumed incorrectly that he had put me to sleep.

"Not that way nasty ass." I side eyed Ameili "And I guess you made me feel a lil better too Ja."

"I know I did."

"I'll leave y'all to whatever now, I have to go to work and make the old bitches mad." Ameili gave me one last hug before leaving.

"She work with old people asum?" Jamel asked and I nodded opening my plate "That food look good let me get some."

"Hell nah, Yo plate right there. This food is so good. Jamel, Can you cook?"

"Fuck no."

"You can't cook? That's embarrassing."

"And you can't swim? That's embarrassing."

"Okay you didn't have to go there. So when your family comes over what do you make them? You make them eat your snacks or something?"

"When I know my people's coming over I go to this lil nice restaurant and buy hella food then put it in pots so they could think I made it."

"You're embarrassing."

"You can't even cook and you talking bout some me not being able to cook embarrassing."

"Boy yes I can! You tryna come for me because you can't cook, This ain't that."

"You could cook for real?"

"I could cook up a storm."

"So you definitely can't cook. I know not to let you make me nothing but noodles."

You know what? Ima let him have that. One day I'm going to make something without telling him and watch he ends up liking it.

•••

im outta towwwnnn thuggin wit my roundssss. third update of the week? im on a roolllll, if im feeling cute i might update some more.