"And Dadd guess what? Ahmahdi went to jail. I know if you was here you would've been on his ass. Yeah, Him and his friends got charged for beating up Razzi and he keeps getting his release date pushed back because he wants to act bad up in there."

My lil troublemaker for real. I'm so serious when I say I think that man has a boyfriend in there because no way you like being in there so much, You was supposed to BEEN get out like what?

"I think he has a boyfriend in there. I'll bring that up next time that I call, Um let me think of what else to tell you about. I don't wanna tell you about mama because I know you'll get yo spirit to kick me out this cemetery if I bring that lady up."

He hates my mama so much but he wasn't like my mama where he would bring my mama up every time trying to bash her around me. He did all that bashing behind my back.

He's probably in heaven right now talking to God bout how it should've been my mama instead.

"I finally made some female friends. Their names are Mayuko and Ameili and I don't think I'm going to become friends with Mayuko anymore. Our friendship is just toxic and she just isn't a good friend overall, We've had our fun good moments but I think it's time that I let that friendship go."

I know Jamel would've cursed me out if I told him this but I literally was the one apologizing to Mayuko for taking care of my mental health when she told me what I did was selfish? I was so dumb.

"Ameili is cool though. She a lil dumb sometimes and she does piss me off sometimes but she's cool. You would've loved her if you was alive to meet her, Everybody always says parents are the first to know if your friends are your friends for real, You probably would've warned me about Mayuko."

"Daddy I don't know what to do without you." My nose started tingling, Chile I'm about to cry.

"Now that you're gone, who will be my superhero? Who will be the one to do everything for me? You know I can't do all the things that you used to do. I wish I was there to save you. I shouldn't have went to Ahmahdi's house to sleepover."

I literally used to sleep with my father every night; I wish I hadn't gone to Ahmahdi's place that weekend so I could have been beside my father.

So I could save him. Maybe if I was there he wouldn't have been dead right now.

"Daddy you're the best. I'm going to be okay. I know I'm going to be okay because you raised me to be good and strong. Everything that I do is literally for you. I promise I'm going to make you proud until my very last breath, Just like you did. Every single day you made me proud, I love you so much."

After speaking with my father once more, I cleaned his gravestone and replaced all of his flowers before watering them. After finishing that, I went to my papa's headstone and spoke to him and cleaned up his grave before going to my car.

As I was inside the car, I reached for my purse, took my dad's phone out, unlocked it, and went to his gallery to view one of my favorite videos of the two of us.

"Just picked the most beautiful girl in the world up from her first day of high school, How was it?" My dad's face popped up before he showed me, who was sitting in the passenger seat on my phone.

I looked at the camera and started smiling doing some cringey ass poses "It was good."

"Daddy princess growing up. Next thing y'all know ima be sending her off to prom. I ain't ready." My daddy started fanning his eyes and I rolled mine.