31. 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

" I missed u guys so much

" I missed u guys so much. "
Arya said giving into our hugs. She was tired to her bones.

"So sorry I'm late. I had a surgery which took longer than expected. " Her tone reflected her tiredness.

"It's alright. We were just catching up." Mahi replied cheekily with a smile.

"Really? Anything new since I was gone" Arya asked curiously.

"Ms. Mahika here, got a new job as a dance teacher " I piqued in.

"OMG congrats. That's such a great news !! Do you like it ?"

"I love it. The children are really nice and it makes me happy to share my passion with them. "

"Well we need a treat "

"And you will get it with my first salary"

They had known Arya for only a few days but she already felt like family. That's the beauty of some relations. They barge into your life and take up a place permanently and she wasn't complaining.

"I bought you guys something. I don't know if you will like it but yeah maybe just open them and don't tell me whether you like it or not. "
Arya said passing us both a parcel each.

I opened mine to find an exclusive set of all the Jane Austen books.

"I remember you telling me that you love books. So I hope you like it? I know you could've bought it here but it reminded me of you so I just bought it and didn't think..."

"I love it. Thank you"
I interrupted her overcome with emotions. I never thought she would buy me anything and this was really thoughtful of her.

"Me next" Mahi yelled with excitement.

Mahi opened it to find multiple packets of English biscuits and a Paddington bear plushie

She hugged the teddy to her heart

"I love it. OMG it's so soft."

"I am so glad you guys love it. Trust me when I say this I was hella nervous in giving these to you. "

They were in a small , not really famous cafe in hopes that no one would see and recognise them.

Dhwani ordered cappuccinos for her and Arya and a boba tea for Mahi.

"Btw what was the surgery you were talking about?"

"It was just a bypass surgery. It should have ended hours before but some complications arose during the surgery and we had to be extra careful. " She explained.

"Arya how did you become a cardiologist this young?" I asked her suddenly interested in the calculation.

"I got admission at my school when I was about to turn five. I was younger than all my classmates. I cracked NEET in the first attempt when I was 17. But I am not gonna lie the fame that came with my job was only because of my last name and it increased again because of my new last name. " Arya replied