We pulled the blue corpses into the roach-infested room and slammed the doors closed behind us.

Once the doors closed, we ran back down the hallway and into the elevator.

"Well, that wasn't stressful." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

~

We made it to the level where Deke said Phil and the others were.

Reuniting with them was the best part of today.

After hugging May, I turned to Phil. "You do know we are in the future, right?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "And that the Earth was cracked to pieces. It's the year 2043."

"Great to know we're all on the same page. Where's Jemma?"

"The Kree took her," May said, looking down sadly.

"What? How?"

"Long story. She didn't blend in well enough. And speaking of blending in, no one knows you four have abilities, so let's keep it that way." Phil said, gesturing to me, Loki, Daisy, and Yo-Yo. Deke was off in the corner talking to his friend Tess, so he didn't hear us.

In the next 60 seconds, we came up with a rough plan. We needed to steal a Kree tablet so we could find out where Jemma was being held, and we needed to find a way to get Deke on our side. He's too afraid of making noise, so Daisy is following him, seeing if she can dig up some dirt and use it to blackmail him into helping us.

The rest of us just need to blend in.

~~~May's pov~~~

Coulson filled me in on everything. Apparently, Catherine married Loki. That explains why he was at the diner with her. She's also pregnant. That makes this all much more intense.

We've worked out the kinks in our plan. Catherine and I will distract Tess while Coulson, Mack, Yo-Yo, and Loki steal the tablet.

"You got this?" I asked her as we walked over to our 'survival teacher.' "100%. Just follow my lead." She smirked.

~~~Catherine's pov~~~

I had an idea of what could distract Tess for a long period of time.

"Hey, Tess. Could I talk to you about something? It's kind of important." I gave her a small smile.

"Sure. We can go somewhere else to talk." She nodded and brought us to what looked like a broom closet. "So, what's up? More past stuff?"

"I guess you could say that," May said, side-eyeing me, not knowing my plan yet.

"I've just noticed that there aren't many children running around. Why?"

"Oh, that I can answer. The blues control the population. Anyone who was born on Earth before it cracked apart are the last people that were born the normal way. Well, almost. There's one exception, but the blues got rid of her and her mother. They sterilize the females at a young age. Why do you ask? It's not like any of you guys are kids."

"Well, no, not exactly. But what would the Kree do if they found out a woman was pregnant?" Now I was asking real questions.

"They'd probably kill her. But that's not possible. We were all sterilized when we were young. Unless... None of the women in your group are pregnant, right? There are only four of you, so the chances aren't all that high."