Ch. 3: Informing the In-Laws

After they arrived back home, Boscha and Luz sat in the den.

"So, what can I expect from witch pregnancy?" Luz asked.

"Well, mood swings, nausea, cravings-"

"So, it sounds like normal human pregnancy."

"I guess-"

Boscha held her stomach and groaned in pain. Luz got close to see what the problem was when Boscha had her first Magic Burst. Boscha opened her eyes and saw a coffee mug next to her, right where Luz was.

"There's... also random burst of magic."

'Random burst of magic?!' Luz thought, unable to talk but was able to see!

Boscha picked up Luz and carried her to the counter. She pulled juice out of the fridge and filled Luz with it.

"So, when a witch is Pregnant, their most used spell often comes out as an uncontrollable burst. Seeing as Amity uses fire the most, there's a reason I took the potion." Boscha took a sip of her drink, "And since I can't do actual magic, you're stuck like this until Mittens get home. Which is still about four hours."

'Oh, come on!' Luz thought, not that she didn't enjoy Boscha putting her lips on her to drink but this wasn't one of those times!

She didn't have a choice in this transformation! Boscha sat back down on the couch, setting Luz on a coaster on the coffee table.

"I know you're upset, but trust me, I wouldn't turn you without your permission." Boscha said, "Just think about it like this, you're helping your babies by holding my drink."

If Boscha could see her eyes, Luz gave an understanding look along with a blink as they sat and waited for Amity to return home.

Amity entered the mansion and saw Boscha drinking out of Luz.

"Seeing as we didn't have that mug yesterday, I'm assuming Luz learned about the magic burst." Amity said.

"Yeah, I tried to explain it but it happened right as I got to that part." Boscha said as Amity walked to her.

"That sounds about right." Amity said as Boscha handed her Luz, empty of juice, to turn back to normal.

Luz was happy to have movement again.

"Thank you, Mittens, now if you don't mind... I have to go clean myself... I have her lipstick on a very... let's just say that opening wasn't my mouth." Luz said as she walked out of the room.

"Hmm, I thought her brim didn't taste like her lips." Boscha said, "Not that I care, I licked it before."

"We both have but we need to focus on something more important at the moment." Amity said to her.

"Which is?"

"Helping Luz prepare for more magic outburts and the other stages of witch pregnancy." Amity said to Boscha.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of her when she gets hit." Boscha said.

"And last time you 'took care' of her, she became the lingerie you wore that night." Amity said.

"Hey, she said she was fine with it."

"She was sick." Amity said, "She was a bit delusional."

"How was I supposed to know?" Boscha asked her.

"Fucking Titan." Amity said, "Moving on, we need her to be ready for anything."

"Fine." Boscha said, "And by the way, I looked fucking hot while wearing her."