"Gosh, what happened? Are you okay?" Minho asked, concern flowing out from his words. Jisung still didn't answer, he let his head fall and stared at the floor.

"When we left class, there were many people in the corridors, it was crowded and Jisung's anxiety went bad" Felix lied, saving Jisung from his situation. Jisung thanked Felix on his head

"Shit" Minho said, taking Jisung's hand and caressing it with his thumb "Are you feeling better now?" Minho asked softly, trying to make sure the boy was okay. Jisung felt his heart flutter, happy to know that even if the boy was distancing himself, he still cared for him.

"What if we go to the coffee shop now? You don't have any classes Minho, right?" Felix asked, trying to make Minho be there for Jisung. But Minho put on a sorry face and scratched his neck.

"I wish I could but I promised Miyeon to go shopping with her" He said, breaking Jisung's hope again and again. "I'm sorry... Is it okay?" Minho asked, checking on Jisung.

"Yep, go to your date" Jisung said calmly, while Minho smiled and separated his hand from the boy, leaving them, even if Jisung was visibly still shaking. Minho would have never left Jisung's side before, he would have never left him when he knew he wasn't doing good.

When Minho was out of sight, Jisung got mad, externalizing his feelings

"miyeon, miyeon, miyeon, everything just evolves about her now" Jisung said, venom dripping out from his mouth as he punched the lockers hard. Felix didn't know what to do, it was getting out of control.

Felix took Jisung's hand, and left the school. Today he is going to take Jisung to his home and take care of him as much as he can.

___

The hardest, was the day Minho left Jisung alone and didn't even care about it.

Minho had joined his best friends before lunch

"Hey guys!"

"Hi" Jisung answered, not even faking a smile anymore

"Miyeon and her friends asked me if we could eat with them this lunch" Minho said, a big grin on his face, as he was anticipating Jisung's answer

"Minho.." Felix said, knowing he was crossing Jisung's boundaries

"No" Jisung said, sternly

"Come on, they are all really nice! You'll like them!" He insisted, not even trying to think about how Jisung could be feeling.

"It's too much" Jisung said

"But it's just lunch" Minho was getting frustrated. He didn't mean any harm, don't get him wrong, he just really wanted to merge his new friend group and his best friends.

"Don't be insensitive" Jisung answered, frowning.

"Okay... Nevermind" Minho said, disappointed.

"You can go though" Jisung said. He always said that everytime Minho asked to eat lunch with his friends. Minho never went, but still, he let the older know that he didn't have to stay with them if he didn't want to.

"Are you sure?" Minho asked, his eyes shining

"Yes" Jisung said, as neutral as possible, as if his soul was leaving his body.

"Thanks Jisung!" He said, as he left, joining Miyeon at the canteen.

Jisung was flabbergasted. He couldn't believe that Minho had left him. He had never felt so lonely that at this precise moment. He looked at Felix, whose face was flashing worry.

"You can go too, I know you love meeting new people" He told him

"No, I'm not leaving you alone, are you crazy?" Felix said, more worried than ever.

"I won't eat, I'm not hungry anymore" Jisung said.

"Then i'll stay with you"

"I want to be alone for a bit, I don't want you to stay with me when I know you would prefer to go with them" Jisung said, getting annoyed

"But Ji.." Felix said, almost tearing up. Felix was sensitive and Jisung knew it.

"I wont be mad at you Lix, you can go. As long as you don't leave me alone after that, I don't mind" He explained, this time more softly.

"If you insist.." Felix said, as he pecked Jisung's cheek and left for the canteen, joining Minho.

"Oh, Lix!" Minho said excitedly. He was sitting beside Miyeon.

He presented Felix to the others, and they started talking. Felix actually liked them, they were really nice, but something was annoying him. Why did Minho not even acknowledge that Jisung was missing? He didn't even ask where he was..

___

Jisung left for a secluded place. Sitting on the ground and letting his now usual depressed feelings take his whole body and mind.

He didn't want to be mad at Minho, but he was. Minho had no idea that Jisung loved him, he wouldn't understand his pain, but Jisung felt left aside. He had always felt alone, but Minho had always been there, taking his hand and bringing the light in his life. But now, Minho was leaving his side and obscuring Jisung's life, as if he was walking in front of the sun, leaving the shadows on Jisung.