History Of Y/N & Events Of Reach

Start from the beginning

Your time on Reach mission by mission.

A/N: I'm just going to do important cutscenes from the game with you talking more.

Nobel Actual

You were being driven back to where Nobel Team was stationed on your first day back from the hospital, and you were into the fire. Looking at your helmet, it was (F/C) like your armor; putting it on, your AI spoke to you.

Valkyrie: Y/N, you okay?

Y/N: I'm fine; just worried about how the team will react to seeing me again.

Valkyrie: You will be fine.

Getting to the base, you headed inside; seeing Jun, you gave him a nod, and he smiled to see you back up.

Jun: tough son of a bitch

Walking into the base, Carter was talking to Holand as you stood in the doorway; Emile looked up from sharpening his knife to see you.

Emile: You crazy bastard, I didn't think you would be back up so soon.

Y/N: first day out as well.

Carter turned around to see you as Emile and Jorge left; the latter patted your shoulder as Carter looked back at you.

Carter: Nobel 6, good to have you back on the team. I must admit, though, your last mission was reckless; you may have been a lone wolf before, but we are a team, and you should have waited for backup.

Y/N: Sir, permission to speak freely?

Carter: granted.

Y/N: Sir, with all due respect, the bomb was on the brink of blowing up, and Kat was unable to finish the mission. I had to make a choice, and I chose to finish the mission at the risk of my own life, but it seemed I got lucky that day, sir.

Carter chuckled. This was either good or bad; you couldn't tell.

Carter: Y/N, remove your helmet.

You did to reveal your short (h/c) and your (e/c) and five o'clock shadow beard.

Carter: For what happens next is not from me but her, and for the record, you are very lucky but also stupid go for Kat.

You turned around to see Kat and then. SMACK! She slapped you in the face with her new robot arm; you had to wipe some blood away from your mouth.

Kat: YOU IDIOT, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED, Y/N!

The other Nobel team members heard the smack and yelling as Carter left. Emile snickered as he heard Kat chewing you out.

Y/N: love you too, Kat

Kat: I'm serious, Y/N! Why did you have to be so reckless? I nearly lost you

She hugged you; being taller than Kat, she rested her head on your armor as you hugged her back.

Y/N: but you didn't, Kat; come on, you've known me for over 3 years now; you know I'm too stubborn to die.

Winter Contingency

Carter: Can't see a thing. Nobel 6 night vision

Turning it, you found a comm room; looking around, Kat was annoyed at the damage, which was plasma, as you searched a body.

Y/N: Kat, catch!

Tossing the device, she caught it without even looking, knowing you were always a good throw

Kat: Valks, help me with this

As your AI projected herself next to Kat, Jorge found a girl who kept punching him as you felt something was off.