"Yes I can sort it out, don't worry! Also im glad he liked the gifts. This is gonna be so cute, genuinely! Let me go and get my stuff for your look!" Sunoo says before fetching a few items he will use to create Jungwon's make up look.

As he does this, Sunghoon enters Sunoo's room to inform the black-haired boy he would be leaving now.

"Oh hi Jungwon. Are you feeling better?" Sunghoon asks, deciding not to ask why because the two of them weren't close enough.

"Yeah... I'm alright now. Sunoo's really good at comforting me. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve him when I wasn't always there for him when he was struggling." Jungwon replies, completely in gratitude of Sunoo.

"I'm sure he understands that sometimes life can get in the way of other things. Not to mention he probably hid it well from you for a long time, like he did with his mum." Sunghoon replies, getting a small smile back from the cat-like boy.

"Anyway, how come you're here then?" Jungwon questions.

"Well.. me and Sun finished our English project but we got tired so we decided to have a sleepover and then we went skating. It was really fun but I am quite tired and I need to go back since my mum came back from a trip and I have homework to do!" Sunghoon explains.

"Ahh okay! That sounds like fun. Well I'll let you and Sunoo hyung say your goodbyes then." Jungwon replies smirking.

Sunoo then came back with all the things he'd need and notices Sunghoon and Jungwon were talking.

"Oh hi Hoon! Are you alright?" Sunoo asks.

"Yep, I'm just gonna go back home now! My mum messaged me saying she was coming back from her trip so I'll spend the rest of the day with her until she leaves again. Also, good luck Jungwon for this evening!" Sunghoon says.

Sunghoon heads off followed by Sunoo so he could give him a proper good bye.

"Today was really fun. I'm glad we can hang out together without arguing constantly. I hope you and your mum have a great time together. It's sad you don't get to see her much, I don't know how I'd manage without mine." Sunoo says patting the older boys hair.

"It's alright, it's for the best. I'll see you tomorrow if you're free? My mum won't be round for very long but you could meet her if you want. Plus I desperately want to know how it goes between wonki" Sunghoon replies, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh my god true! Okay sure I'll come round tomorrow! See you tomorrow Hoonie." Sunoo says about to walk off.

Sunghoon grabs the younger boys arm and pulls him back. Then he pulls him into a hug which Sunoo returns back.

"Bye Sunoo." The blonde says pulling out of the hug and opening the door to leave.

He turns around once more and to get a last glimpse at Sunoo before finally leaving the house.

"Ooooo, someone's got a boyfriend!" Jungwon yells as soon as Sunghoon left.

"WON. Did you just watch all of that?" The black-haired asks, touching his cheeks since he felt them heating up.

"Yeah dude, and you are so red right now. Tell me. EVERYTHING! Looks like someone does have a date to summer ball finally." Jungwon says excitedly.

"Okay okay. Let me do your skin care and make-up whilst I tell you." The latter replies.

The pair go back to Sunoo's room and the older boy grabs some of his supplies.

He first makes Jungwon wash his face and puts a cleanser on. Then Sunoo applies all kinds of creams and washes to wash the dimple-cheeked boys face despite the fact it was already perfectly clean. He finished off this routine by placing a face mask on the younger boys face which would have remain there for twenty minutes.

"Okay, I'll be honest... this was not necessary since your skin is actually perfect. Still, I love skin care so I had too. Anyway, since you have to wait a while for the mask to be taken off I'll explain the last few days." Sunoo says.

The latter explains how the two finished their project and then watched a horror movie but since Sunghoon was scared to go back Sunoo insisted he'd stay for a sleepover. Then Sunoo told Sunghoon about how he was scared to perform at the summer ball but he will do it after getting a huge confidence boost from Sunghoon. He also explained how the two are now going to the ball as friends and then the next day they went ice-skating, but in more detail.

"You're going to the ball as just friends? That won't last, I bet." Jungwon giggles.

"Yah stop it! I'm doing your make-up, don't push it." Sunoo replies.

"Whatever, it sounds like you had a really fun time though. You've been a lot happier the last few days Sunoo hyung. Even if you don't want to admit anything, he's definitely part of the reason." The cat-like boy says.

"It still feels weird. Only a few weeks ago I loathed him... but I am glad we got close. I always feel so happy around him. I guess I have a lot to thank him for." Sunoo replies, deciding to just agree with his friend for once.
"Anyway, it's been twenty minutes! Let me take off your face mask so I can do the make-up!"

"Okay! Let's go!" The dimple-cheeked boy replies.

———————————————————————-———————————————————————

See I told you Jungwon would be okay :P thank u for reading !! I've been writing a lot more the last few days so once I finish I will start doing double uploads each week !! :D okokkk byyeeee 🩷🩷