Ram:- Sorry (making a puppy face)

Vijay:- you idiot kya keh Raha tha us din that I wish someone come in my life with whom I can share everything n blah blah....

Siyanshi:- Vijay let's go,I don't wanna talk to these strangers.
Both of them were Frowning at them . Ram quickly took both of them in a bone crushing hug and apologized to them.

Vijay was still angry with them but our sweet heart Siyanshi melts with his sorry.
Siyanshi:- it's ok atleast bata dete yaar, we are so happy for you guys.

She hugged Priya and Ram and asked Vijay to forgive them and he couldn't deny her. All four of them had a group hug.

Priya :- Now let's go event start nahi karna hai kya.

Siyanshi:- Yeahh let's go, but that doesn't mean we forgive you guys, we want proper party😁.

Ram:- (giggles at her demand) Donee.

***************************************

All the guests have arrived and settled on their respective seats.
The whole Nair family was present over there on the front seats.

Host:- Good evening everyone, Firstly I would like to thank you all for accepting our Invitation.
As you all know this function is to help our special kids with their education.
These kids want to thank you for your contribution, So let's begin with the performances.
So give a huge round of applause to these Little kids.

The kids performed on "nanha mumma Rahi"

Then some teenage kids performed on "Ranjeethame"

Some of the kids performed a few skits.
Finally after all the performances it was time for our hero and his heroine to perform.

Host:- Now let's welcome our very own choreographer and the owner of the Academy "Ms. Siyanshi Nair" with her dancing partner "Mr. Vijay".

Their performance started, Vijay came from the left side of the stage while Siyanshi from the right side of the stage.
The song they were performing on was "Chella Kutty" followed by " Selfie pulla".
Here the audience went crazy with their performance, everybody present in the auditorium was grooving with them.
Finally it was the time for the last performance of the evening by Vijay and Siyanshi. It was a love song ,"Dil meri na sune".

Wo o wo o o o
Wo o wo o o ho
Wo o wo o o o

Vijay was back facing the audience and raised his hands in air, Siyanshi came from his left and brushed her hands on his cheeks. Vijay turned towards the audience and holds Siyanshi's hand.

Maine chhaani ishq ki gali
Bas teri aahatein mili
Maine chaaha chaahoon na tujhe
Par meri ek na chali
Ishq mein nigaahon ko
Milti hain baarishein
Phir bhi kyun kar raha
Dil teri khwaahishein

He pulled her towards him, she twirled around and her back hits his chest.
He intertwined their fingers and lift her up to turn around.
Both of them could feel a different sensation in their body.
He put her down and looked in her eyes. He found it very familiar.

Dil meri na sune
Dil ki main na sunu
Dil meri na sune
Dil ka main kya karu

Dil meri na sune
Dil ki main na sunu
Dil meri na sune
Dil ka main kya karu

Wo o wo o o o
Wo o wo o o ho

They were dancing in full swing, but suddenly Siyanshi's leg got twisted and in the meantime Vijay held her on her waist. For the audience it seems to be a dance step.
Siyanshi kept her both the hands on his shoulder and his hands were on her waist. Siyanshi was feeling butterflies in her stomach with the closeness between them. After that he lifts her in his arms and their performance ends.

He took her to the green room, made her sit on the table. He took her foot in his hands and asked her if she was ok or not.

Siyanshi:-  you can see that swollen foot still itna bekaar question. (Some tears rolled down her cheeks due to pain).
Vijay giggles at her complain.
Vijay:- ok ok M sorry, you wait here I'll just get some spray or something.

He went from there and came back after sometime but Siyanshi was not there. He looked for her but didn't found her. He was about to make a call when he met Priya and enquired about Siyanshi.

Priya:- Ohh Siyanshi, yeah she left with her brothers.
Vijay:- but usko chot lagi thi, and she was in pain. Is she fine??

Priya:- Relax Vijay, her brother Darsh Bhai he is a doctor. They'll take care of her . You must be tired just go home and relax.
Vijay:- Okay

He was not convinced he wanted to ask her personally if she is fine or not, but couldn't.
It was 1 in the night when he reached home. He got changed his clothes in a sleep wear but still he was worried about Siyanshi.
Unable to control his urge to call her, he dialled her number.
After 4-5 rings finally she picked up the call.

Siyanshi:- hhelloooo.. (in a sleepy tone).
Vijay:- Hi Siyanshi
(he understood that she is sleeping but still wanted to be sure that she is fine)
Siyanshi:- hmm
Vijay:- are you okay now?
Siyanshi:- hmmm
Vijay:- did you took medicines
Siyanshi:- hmm
Vijay:- is it still paining??

This time he didn't received any answer.

Vijay:- Lagta hai so gayi. Kumbhakaran itni deep sleep ise kaha se aati hai .
He smiled at his thoughts and disconnected the call.

He kept his phone aside and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please share your reviews.
Thank you.