"Yeah and people in hell want slurpees" Daryl mocked Jimmy one last time before he walked away crossbow over his back. Cassie's eyes followed Daryl as he left before turning her attention back to the group.

"Why don't you come by and train tomorrow. If your serious I'm a certified instructor" Shane told Jimmy.

He stood silent think about it for a minute before Andrea said "For now he can come with us"

"He's yours to babysit then" Shane told Andrea before Rick started showing each group which part of the grid they'd be searching

————-
After grabbing whatever they needed Cassie,Rick and Shane headed out into the woods on the hunt for Sophia. The journey had been dead silences so far which you wouldn't expect from a group of childhood friends yet still no one said a word.

"You remember the name of that waitress who worked at the Dairy Queen?" Rick asked Shane breaking the silence. He let out a small chuckle before saying "I know you Shane,well enough to know that there is only one sure fire way of engaging you in a conversation"

Cassie realised now what Rick had been talking about so she added on "it's to ask you about girls you did in high school". She looked over at Rick who gave her a smile that made Cassie realise she would have to walk through the woods and listen to the stories of Shane's high school sex history.

"I don't want to neither of us do but we're willing to if that's what it takes" Rick told him not turning back as they continued to walk.

There was a pause of silence before Shane simple said "Maryanne" in response to ricks earlier question. "I told you about her?"

"Oh I'm excruciating detail" Rick replied which made Cassie chuckle.

"Rick that's such bullshit you use to live for those details back then" she told him causing him to turn over to her and shake his head.

"Yeah but I was impressionable. And I may have been vicariously living through Shane" he said making the whole trio laugh. It was almost like old times.

"Well of course you did with my impressive list of accomplishments" Shane chuckled but stopped when he saw they death stare Cassie had given him.

"So that's all women are after you've slept with them huh? Achievements on some list?" She asked Rick stepping back behind her not wanting to get in the middle of this.

"No nope not at all" Shane replied as Cassie walked away from him letting her brother be in the middle as they walked. "But I was a protege"

"You mean a prodigy" Cassie corrected causing Shane to like over to her again.

"We'll yeah if a prodigy is a young high school stud who was banging 30year olds on the regular" Shane told them with a smirk.

"Oh please what 30 year olds where you banging in high school?" Cassie asked as she raised an eyebrow not believing Shane at all.

"The p.e teacher" her replied which caused Rick to give Cassie a confused look.

"Mr Daniel?" He asked to which Shane shook his head,

"Mrs Kelly" he told them making Cassie gasp slightly.

"The girls volleyball coach?" She asked to which Shane simply chuckled "I though she was married?"

"Come on" Shane said in a slightly annoyed tone but he was like that most of the time so it was hard to tell.

"You know what I just remembered? Why I don't ask you about this stuff"

"Why don't we talk about your high school love life then?" Shane asked Rick which caused Cassie to laugh out.

"That'll be a short conversation you only ever got with Shelia" she laughed as Shane and Rick started to laugh too.