"Im worried."

⚠️mental health
I sat staring out the window. I don't know how many days it's been. I was struggling, really bad. Thoughts in my head that felt like I was drowning. My phone started vibrating at the side of me. I look at it seeing it was my boyfriend mason again. He hadn't stopped calling. I couldn't let him in though, I had to feel the pain and if he was there I wouldn't. I sighed ignoring it before looking out the window again. That was until my phone pinged. You have a new voicemail. Click here to listen. I sighed knowing it would be mason. I slowly clicked it hearing the beginning of my voicemail play before the beep. "Lyra baby, please let me in. You don't even have to see me. Im worried. Really worried." I heard him sniff before he started again. "Look no pressure just please will you call me to tell me your alright? Cos I'm worried about you the whole night." He paused again. "I love you Lyra. You don't have to go through this alone." He said as he ended the call. Fresh tears ran down my face. I needed him. I pressed on his contact. It rang twice before he picked up. "Lyra?" He questioned. "I need you." I whispered down the phone. "I'm coming my love just hold on." He said. I cried annoyed at myself. He could of saved me before. "I love you Lyra." I heard him say before putting the phone down. I knew I was going to be alright.