60

Lisa POV

I've been here in the hospital for three days now.

It's kind of boring here.
I don't have my phone with me since it's broken, I already saw whatever the tv could have to offer, and most of the time I don't have anyone to talk to.

It's awful, I hate this place...

The only happy moments are when Jisoo and Chaeyoung come visit me.
Chaeyoung more than jisoo since Jisoo has lots of work, both at school and at the company.

Sometimes they would bring me food, great food, not like whatever they serve here, and sometimes they would bring games so we could play all together.

Unfortunately the visits hours only go from ten to twelve in the morning, and from four to six in the afternoon, and those two can only visit in the afternoon since in the morning they have school.

So in general, I had a lot of time for myself, with myself only.

Sometimes... Bad memories would come back to me when I'm lonely and I would start crying.
Especially at night. When I feel the loneliest...

I miss my grandma so much and what I regret the most, is that I hadn't had the opportunity to even say goodbye... One last time...

Sometimes I talk to the stars, hoping that she's somewhere up there and that she can hear me...
I hope that she knows how much I miss her everyday and that I love her, with all my heart, and I'm so sorry...

It's my fault in the end...

Speaking about this argument... Jisoo and Chaeyoung know.

They know about my grandma, about my past.
Why I came to Korea, why sometimes I was looking for a job ( that I never found because of someone who prevented me from that) and all of those things...

Chaeyoung immediately started crying and never stopped for more than half an hour, saying that she's so sorry and that she whishes she knew before so she could have helped me.
Jisoo did the same, even though she didn't start crying she looked awful.
They were truly sorry for me and even scolded me. They said that they're my friends, and that they would never not care about my trouble, because my trouble is their trouble too and I should have told them.

Of course we spent that whole day crying together and talking.
I told them everything. The company, my childhood...

And I didn't think it was possible but now we're even closer than before, wich is amazing. They really are my everything.

In these days then, Seulgi, Irene, Nayeon, Jihyo and all the others came visiting.
Even mina, momo, and little Chaeyoung came, they were all so sweet.

I catched up with all of them and I even found out that Nayeon has a girlfriend!
Absurd.
I never thought this day would've ever come.

She's always playing around so when she told me that this was a serious relationship and that she was going to introduce her girlfriend to all of us one day, wich never happened before, I was shocked.

But I'm so happy for her of course.
She's great, one of the best, she deserves all of the love in this world.

So basically I got to see everyone but... Jennie.

I haven't seen her since I got in the hospital, that day...