4

Lisa POV

In a short time,we were all talking together.

I discovered that they were all the members of the council.

Wow,where did i put myself?

The more we talked,the more i realized they were all crazy funny girls.

Especially Jisoo and Nayeon, they're so funny i couldn't stop laughing at every single one of their jokes.

I understood immediately that Nayeon is a big narcissist, Jisoo too but not like Nayeon.

But I didn't find them annoying,on the contrary, it's always so funny how they would talk about themselves,like they were the queens of the world.

Then I noticed that Irene and Jihyo are more on the calm side,they definitely are the mothers of the group.

While Chaeyong is the same as when she's with me, and Seulgi would sometimes do some Dad jokes or tease the others with pervert sentences.

I now have an idea of each one of the group,they all looked great company.

Yeah i got a pretty good idea of everyone but Jennie.

She wasn't talking,just listening to us and sometime whisper something into her sister's ear.

And another thing she did all the time,she was staring at me.

She would start by some glances and then completely stare at me,in a pretty obvious way too.

And i couldn't help but stare back at her.

Just now, she's looking at me.

I noticed someone's gaze on me so i turned around and saw her eyes on me.

My heart started beating madnessly, she's making me so nervous,why?

She isn't even close to me so why am I like this?

This just doesn't make any sense.

She's staring at me silently and I'm staring back,none of the two now listening to the others girls talk.

I then took my time to analyze her since she's probably doing the same.

I noticed that after her beautiful eyes,a feature of her face that i absolutely love are her lips.

It looks soft and sweet.

I wonder how would it feel like when tasting her...

Oh my god Lisa!
What the heck!?

Am i crazy?
Was i fantasizing about the council president just now?

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I was about to divert my eyes from her when she bit her lips!
And while she was staring intently at me!

Fuck!... what was that...

I started to worry when I suddenly felt turned on-FUCK NO,i can't have a boner here,in a table full of girls.

I glanced down there but thankfully nothing was up.

Thank God...

I sighed,as i closed my eyes.

Maybe i should probably leave?...

I coul use an excuse like...like i still have to fix some things in my room!

But no! I can't, Chaeyong would know that it's a lie...

Then what am i supposed to do? I can't stay too much more in this table with her staring intently at me, it's dangerous...

I opened my eyes, hoping that maybe Jennie diverted her attention or even left,but of course she didn't,she was still staring at me.