29

Jennie POV

"I thought I told you to cut her arms? Why is she still all in pice?"

I growl angrily at Namjoon who didn't follow my orders.

I gave him one! One request and he didn't follow it.

Why?!

"Miss Kim. I tried to do as you ordered but she was moving all the time and I didn't want to risk cutting her in half."

He blanckly explained.

Ugh! Seriously?

That bitch!

Yesterday after leaving Lisa I went searching for Nancy.

I found her in some random classroom talking gossip with some of her fake friends, sent her position to my men and in a snap, she got kidnapped.

In my defence I closed an eye the first time but that was the second.

It's her fault if she's going to die now.

She got herself in this mess.
She flirted with my Lili first and she messed with her mind.

Making my Lisa worry about that useless... ugly... disgusting human being.

She messed up with the wrong person.

So now sorry,not sorry, she'll pay consequences.

My men tied her in my secret old house and when I visited her yesterday evening before going back to my girlfriend's, I made sure she suffered a bit.

Things like, sewing her right eye, cutting her fingers and the part that amused me the most: writing all over her body with a knife the words 'Bitch' and 'Slut'.

It was so funny hearing her scream with all she had while I wrote on her body.

I thought about doing it again today but maybe she lived long enough.

Knowing that she's still alive messes up my sleep schedule and I can't let that happen.

So today I came back here to give her one last goodbye before her body gets thrown away in the sea.

I expected to see her without her arms since that what I ordered Namjoon yesterday before leaving but ok...

I'll work with this too.

I ignore Nam, walk behind him and a few feet away the bloody corpse of Nancy lays on a seat.

Her not sewed eye closed as I think she's resting.

After all that screaming I bet she needed that.

But oh? Too bad.

Nap time ended.

"Nancy..."

I sing her name and she immediately wakes up in horror.

That bitch's ugly face makes me so mad...

"Slept well?"

I sarcastically ask and she looks at me with all the hate and disgust of this world.

"Oh... don't look at me like that. You got yourself in this, actually you're making me loose time so. This is all your fault."

"My fault? Oh, sorry if my presence threatens you. You're insecure about yourself? You think Lisa seeing me would fall in love with me and leave you? Wow what a compliment you're giving me now. The Jennie Kim threatened by me? Hahaha!"