22 (M)

Lisa POV

I could hear my heart beat fast speed from here as i looked at the serious gaze of Jennie.

She looks so serious and determined...

She wants to make love with me now?

Right here right now?

The only thought of we doing it makes my breath stop and my cheeks flush in red.

Gosh...now I'm so nervous...

I can't say no because it would make her so so so mad and because i... don't want to say no.

I want to do it too...

But what if I make something wrong? I never did this but I'm sure she did, she obviously did.

What if she doesn't like it,what if she doesn't get to her climax and I don't pleasure her?

She'll leave me...

Fuck,what am I going to do?

"Lili? Hey Lili."

Only now I hear Jennie's voice calling me insistently and her hands tapping my cheeks repeatedly.

I was so drowned in my thoughts and fears that I didn't even notice her worriedly calling me.

"J-Jennie?..."

"Baby? Hey. What's wrong? You stopped working for a minute. You look nervous,are you ok Lili?"

A frown visible on her face as she asks me if I'm fine.

Did I make her worry?

"Y-yes... I'm ok..."

I wanted to keep on talking but the words wouldn't get out.

What if she thinks I am a coward once i tell her that I'm nervous about it?...

What if she changes her mind and think she doesn't want me anymore?...

But I want her, I want to make love to her...

"Lili? Are you nervous about doing it with me?"

Fuck,she understood...

"Umh... I... W-What if I do it wrong Nini?... I-I don't want to disappoint you..."

I feel my breath shorten and my heart beating madnessly and I know I'm panicking.

Jennie notices and wrap me in a strong hug, caressing my back as I fight tears from falling.

I'm pathetic...

"Lili? It's ok. You won't mess it up... you're perfect anyway, I know you won't do it wrong."

"But what if I do? What if I'm not enough for you?"

"I know that you'll do it right,and if you don't,then it's doesn't matter. I want you because I love you, not for other reasons..."

She caresses my back one last time before pulling out of the hug and cup my cheeks.

She stares at me adoringly and I can feel her sincerity in her eyes.

Her loving gaze calms me down and all of my insecurities fly away.

She caresses my cheeks while I put my hands on her waist, trying to pull her closer.