57

Jennie POV

I felt everyone's stares on me as I walked in the company building for the first time after two years.

The company was never my thing. It was always Jisoo' s future and responsibility.

But today I had important business to organize.

After my talk with Jisoo this morning I forced the hospital to release me.
I'm fine anyway.

I should actually be in some kind of process right now, but I talked it out with my father, and made him take time with the authorities so I could catch Lisa's abductors.

This doesn't mean that I'm not going to serve my sentence. After I'm done with those bastards I'm going to hand myself over to the police.
I know that my dad and mom could easily make the judge magically forget of my wrong doings in a snap of a finger, but I'm going to do what's right for once.

That's what Lili would like...

I want her to know that I deeply regret what I did and I'm ready to pay for my errors, even if it means spending a few years in a prison.
Even if she's never going to look at me again, I don't care.

I want her to know that that's how much I love her.

I don't need her to return the feelings, just to know.

I walk in my sister's office and find her sitting on one of her couches.

I don't spare her a glance and neither does she.

After our discussion she decided to let me do everything I want.
I know she recognizes my reasons and I know that she realized that this is the best way. In fact she decided to help me too.

Even though I don't need any of her help, I can perfectly do this alone, on my own, with my own contacts.

"So, do you have anything in mind?"

She asked, even though she knew perfectly well what I was going to do.

"Call my men"

I order at her secretary by the phone in her office and I don't need to wait too long when after five minutes a whole group enters the office.

Jisoo walks behind me and as she passes by the group of trained men she stares coldly at each one of them. Like reminding them who are the ones in command here.

"You have to find this girl"

I give them a picture and then cross my arms as I leaned on the main desk.

"I give you till tonight. Send me her position"

-----------------------------------------

Lisa POV

It's been one day and I still haven't stopped crying.

I still can't believe that she's dead...

She was the purest soul, the best person I ever met, my only family...

I remember when I used to play around in the park alone because the other kids didn't want to get near me. They would sometime push me and make me fall, hurting me.
So I would came back home crying, a sobbing mess, and as soon as my grandma would see me, she would've immediately took the medical box and start curing my peeled knees.
She whispered soft words at me, sang to me, so I would've stopped crying.
Sometimes she even acted dumb so I could laugh at her and forget the pain.