31

Lisa POV

"Are you sure it's here?"

Seulgi asks looking around the area

"Yes, I mean, the map points here..."

Jisoo responds as she's holding the old peace of paper.

"But there's literally nothing here"

Nayeon says looking at the place with a big frown on her face.

"Ugh! I knew it we shouldn't have bought the map from that old suspicious man!"

Jisoo hisses throwing the map on the dirty earthy ground.

"You knew it? Weren't you the one that said that that old INNOCENT man DEFINITELY wasn't going to scam us?!"

Seulgi shouts at her making Jisoo glare at her in response.

"How could have I known?"

"You literally just said that you knew!"

"Oh,shut up!"

"Girls, I'm not sure, but I think we're not going to find a fishmonger in the middle of the forest."

Nayeon interrupts.

"No shit Sherlock!"

Seulgi hisses at her while Jisoo scoffs

Ugh...among all the people in the school, i had to be paired up with them?

Seriously?

And that's why, I always hated school projects.

Especially when they are as stupid as "Write a twelve pages tesin about how hard but funny is fishing"

Don't ask.

I know.

"But seriously! My dad used to come to Mr. Rogers all the time! They were always fishing together and he said he should be around the 6th street after the Cheer up park!"

Jisoo angrily says as she sits on a random rock.

"Are you sure is the Cheer up park? Couldn't it be the pink park? I mean, they are pretty close to each other"

I intervene as i seriously just want to get home.

We have been walking around for a good hour now.

And I'm not the most athletic type.

"How was I supposed to get confused? When the parks's names are completely different!"

"I mean... it's you we're talking about..."

Seulgi mumbles under her breath and I swear for a moment I saw Jisoo throw a whole ass rock on Seulgi's head.

"HEY! You're still talking to the vice president! Remember that!"

"Uhu. Yeah? Of course..."

"You little-"

Jisoo was walking a little bit too much aggressively towards Seulgi and I knew better, by putting myself in the middle, softly pushing Jisoo away.

"Ok, ok, ok. Let's calm down? Now we walk back ( Damnit!) to the car, drive to the pink park, and see if we can find Mr. Rogers fish stand. Ok?"

I pat Jisoo shoulder and look at Nayeon and Seulgi' s faces, looking for approval.

"Ugh... not like we have any other choice..."

Nayeon says as she starts to walk back from where we got here.