58

Jennie POV

My heart is going crazy, my breathing is a bit off and my hands are sweaty.

I'm so fucking nervous God!...

Ugh!...

We're in the car, me, Jisoo and Chaeng, with my armed men.

We're going to the place Lisa is supposed to be and I should be calmer, we found her, we just have to make sure she's ok and take her away from those bastards.

I should be less anxious, I'm Jennie freaking Kim! I'm never nervous!...
I rule a school, basically a whole company, and with those responsibilities with time I had to develop a facade, a strong personality, so that people wouldn't look down on me and I would have the strength necessary to work even in the worst situations.
That's what my father and mother taught me.

I worked and directed a whole ass company once during an economic crisis , when Jisoo was terribly sick.
I had people all over me, my dad demanding to fix whatever was happening, and the company was almost on the edge, but never once in that period I had felt this anxious.

It's like something is eating me from inside and I can't stop my heart from speeding up unnecessarily.

I just want her to be ok...

I just want to see her again...

"Wifey?.."

I turn my head around as soon as I heard my best friend's voice.

I see Chaeyoung looking at me with a worried face, filled with anxiousness.

I know she's going through a hard time too... She loves Lisa, maybe as much as I do...

"Don't worry... I'm sure she's fine... She doesn't show it but she's strong ok?..."

I feel her reach out for my hand and I immediately grab it.

She squeezes it, giving me a reassuring smile, and I try to give back the favor because I know she needs it too, but it's hard so I only can work an awkward half smile.

She squeezes my hand again with appreciation and never lets it go for the rest of the travel.

It was a long road.

Almost two hours and a half later we got out of the car, finally.

I hear the hitmen getting ready as I take a look with my sister an Chaeyoung to what we have in front of us.

A mansion.

Music can be heard coming from it.

Looks like whoever is in there is currently partying without a worry in the world.

Perfect.

Can't wait to crash the party.

"Are we sure that Lisa is in there?..."

Chaeyoung speaks

"Yeah... Maybe she's partying, living the best of her life out there with her abductors slash new best friends"

Jisoo jokes but no one finds it funny.

Sure. I'm certain that Lisa is drinking, dancing on the tables and on the poles she finds in that house with some flowers neclklaces on as she's having the afternoon of her life.