Just One Kiss

You

The sun starts to rise and it's warmth caresses your skin. This is how you wake up. This is how you've managed to avoid alarm clocks bawling in your face. Upon reaching the end of this harmonious slumber, your eyes struggle to awaken and when they finally open, the first thing you see is her blonde hair right on your shoulder.

Your soul is awake, more than it's ever been and your heart is beating tremendously loud, but you manage to slow it down. When everything went silent, a phone rang. You reach for it on the nightstand, managing to click it and the silence was back. However, when your gaze shifted back to the bed, Cate was facing you and the silence has gone yet again.

She was looking up at you with a sleepy smile. Your heart blew up.

"Woah Y/N, it's alright."

Cate says.

"Kiss me."

You say with longing while your hand touches her cheek.

"What?"

Cate whispers and smiles, surprised by your enthusiasm.

"Kiss me. My heart's on fire. Kiss me."

Cate's mouth drops and her eyes become intrigued, she craves for it just as much as you do. You pull each other closer and just when you could feel her breath, the doorbell rings.

"Fuck."

You mutter while Cate groans.

"I am going to get that and we are going to continue this little situation."

Cate nods then buries her face in the bed.

You open the door to staff members delivering complementary breakfast. One of them tried peaking through the door crack and you presume that it was because they wanted to see Cate.

"Looking for something?"

You say slightly irritated but composed enough to let it go.

"Leave the tray here. I'll get it in a second, thanks."

You shut the door and check on Cate. You were concerned about how she looked on the bed, was she covered? Did the staff see anything? Luckily she was wrapped in the sheets. Your chest lightens.

"Y/N? What's the problem?"

Cate picks up on your expression.

"I can't believe he tried to look in here! What if you were wearing nothing?! What if the sheets weren't covering you?!"

You continue on, venting, and out of nowhere Cate stands up, walks up to you and suddenly your pinned to the wall.

"Wait what? What's happening?"

You say confused and panicked.

"You're protective."

Cate answers as if it would explain her behavior.

"Yeah and?"
"I love it."

Cate mutters as she leans in for a heated kiss. But then her phone rings.

"Fuck."

Cate exclaims, pissed. She reaches for the phone and realizes it's her assistant. She stares at her phone for a while and her breathing speeds up. There was something about it that makes you upset. You want to protect her from everything but this is something you wouldn't be able to do easily.

"Ms. Blanchett?"

Cate looks at you and tries to snap out of the worry but she's finding it rather difficult considering that she left so much behind. Premiers, interviews, fittings. Her mind is clouded, her hands were shaking... until you held onto them.

She quickly shifts her gaze to her hands in yours while she rests her head on your chest, and before she could completely look up to see your face, you kiss her, hard.

Tears come down her face and emotions were on fire

"Finally. No doorbells, no phones."

Cate jokes around while she wiped her tears and suddenly her anxiousness disappeared.

"Kiss me harder."

Cate exclaimed and the fire that was present soon as you woke up has reignited. Your hands grip her waist tight as you slide your leg between her thighs. Cate moaned in shock and it lit up something in you. You want to hear more, so you come down to her neck which allowed her to let out little moans into your ear.

A cloud of doubt suddenly came over you because you didn't want to take advantage of her.

"Wait, I don't think w-"
"Shut up."

Cate cuts you off as she pulls you into the bed. You end up on top and Cate pulls you to get you under her but you give her a confused look and pull her back down again.

"Y/N, you've taken care of me these past few days, let me return the favor."

Cate says as she pulls you under her again, but you quickly pull her under for the last time.

"And I'll keep taking care of you, Ms. Blanchett, now let me."