Chapter 16 - Bonded Mates.

"I TOLD YOU!" Ron yelled and Hermione slammed her hand up to his mouth, while Harry clenched his jaw and looked away. "Ron... Shut up." He said and his two friends looked at him, Ron with wide eyes and Hermione with her mouth ajar.

Ron got Hermiones hand off of his mouth and pointed a finger to Harry. "You brought a death eater into my house... Don't you dare tell me to shut up!" Harry spun around and glared at Ron, both of his eyes red and with slit pupils. "Do not call him a death eater!" Hermione quickly went in between them, her eyes wide. "Ron... Kindly treat Draco with respect." She hissed and Ron looked at her with wide eyes. "Wha-" "If you want to stay alive, say sorry." She said and glared at her boyfriend, pleadingly. Ron groaned and turned to Harry.

"Sorry, mate... I should let you finish explaining before jumping to conclusions." He said and Harry took some deep breaths, closing his eyes and raising a hand to his head, running it through his hair. "HARRY!" A person yelled out and Harry barely opened his eyes before he was tackled. "Are you okay!?" Draco asked looking at the boy on the ground. Harry let out a groan and looked up at the blonde. "I'm fine Draco..." He said and Hermione smiled, turning to Ron.

"Remember what I said about protective mates?" She asked and Ron nodded. "Harry, even if he didn't want to, he wouldn't have been in control... And he would have killed you if you continued to insult, Draco." She said and the three males looked at her with furrowed brows.
"Draco and Harry are bonded mates." She said and Ron's jaw dropped to the ground, while Draco helped Harry up and they hummed. "Explains the marks..." Draco said and rested his chin on Harry's shoulder with a smile. Harry hissed and Draco raised his head once more. "Sorry, love." Hermione let out a strangled squeal, which made them all look at her. "Sorry, I am a sucker for a good ship." She said and Harry laughed.

"Bloody hell Man!" Blaise yelled as him and Pansy finally caught up to the blonde. "How the fuck did you run that fast!?" Pansy exclaimed, gasping for air, which made her lungs ache in the cold. "Sorry..." Draco said and shrugged.

Ron cleared his throat and the four Slytherins looked at him, while Hermione just squeezed his hand. "So... I wanted to apologize..." He whispered, making Draco, Blaise, Pansy and Harry raise their brows. "I... I realize that I may have been-" "May have?" Harry said and Hermione gave him a glare, which made him raise his arms in defense, wincing at the movement. "That I was, a total prick to you all..." Ron finished and straightened his back with a sigh, holding out his hand. "Can we start over?" Pansy smirked, as did Blaise. "You want to shake the hands of death eaters?" Blaise asked and Ron clenched his jaw. "Not like I'm joining your little group with the dark lord by shaking your hand." He said and Harry felt a wave of something go through him again, something dark...

Draco seemed to feel it too, and so they decided not to shake Rons hand, but merely nod at him. "What..? Gotten too fancy so you won't even touch a poor person, now?" Ron asked with a sly smirk. Hermione rolled her eyes. "You really need to pack away all that testosterone." She said and Harry chuckled softly. "I am not shaking your hand, because it kind of hurts to move my arms." He said and Hermione laid her head to the side. "Let me see." She said and let go of Ron, but Harry shook his head and smiled.

"It's quite okay. It'll be over tomorrow."

The group decided to take a trip to Hogsmead and have fun for the day. Many eyes watched them, as they laughed, ate and talked. Harry finally got some lunch and they bought candy with them back. It was a good trip and friendships were mended. Now that Hermione and Ron knew about Draco and Harry, they figured that they should tell everything to the other two as well.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Pansy asked as she fell back onto the bed, which Draco and Harry know clapped each other on the shoulder for having changed the sheets on, earlier. Blaise snatched one of her sugar quills and the two looked at Harry and Draco, who seated themselves on the couch by the door.

"We want to wait until Draco is Legal age, which isn't until this June, to go around, and be puplic with our relationship, due to who his parents and such. Blaise and Pansy nodded, shrugging their shoulders. "We get that, it is a difficult situation to be in, especially with everything going on..." Pansy said and sighed deeply. "But like, how long have you even been together by now?" She asked and let out a chuckle, eating some of her candy. Harry sighed and eyed Draco, making Blaise smirk.

"Oh he so wanna snog you right now." Blaise said, putting a gummy in his mouth. Draco rolled his eyes and then turned back to Pansy. "And to answer your question, since the morning before christmas-" "YOU LIAR!" Harry sent her a glare, both his eyes turning red and a dark aura overwhelming them all. "Also- Harry and I are bonded mates-" Draco said and sat himself on top of Harry, keeping him down, and making sure to present to Harry that if the ravenette pounced, he would harm the blonde.

"Oh shit..." Blaise said and slowly chewed on another gummy, while Pansy sat there, gulping. "Sorry Harry..." She squeaked and the ravenette huffed, wrapping his arms around Draco, who just patted him on the head with a sigh. "As soon as this is all settled, we will have more control over those kinds of outbursts... But until then, refrain from directly yelling or 'harming' the other." Draco said with goose eyes at the harming part, but the other two understood and nodded.

"Wait..." Blaise said and narrowed his eyes. "To complete a mate bonding, two mates have to be sexually- Oh my... EW!" He exclaimed and made gagging sounds, as did Pansy when her brain connected the dots. Harry let out a gruff laugh and took off the scarf, showing his blue and purple neck. "Draco! What you do to the poor guy!? Strangle him-?!" Pansy's eyes widened and she turned green. "Bloody hell mate..." Blaise said and stood up shaking his head, then he turned to the bed and also turned green.

Harry and Draco began to laugh as their friends sat on the floor and made gagging sounds. After the laughing episode, Harry and Draco put a silence charm on the room and began to explain, in depth about the whole thing, letter and roll from gringotts, inclueded. Blaise and Pansy both sat on the ground, blinking and shaking their heads. "Fuckin' hell..." Pansy said and then looked at the two. "Why the heck is it always you, Harry?" Harry raised a brow, needing more clarification.

 "It's bloody always you in the middle of things... Everything circles back to you... Now even fucking Merlin circles back to ya..." She said and Harry let out a short chuckle, before shrugging and shaking his head. "I don't know, Pans... I am quite tired of it, myself."

They all sat in silence for a while after that whole ordeal, and then just decided to talk about something else entirely. Pansy told Harry about what school had been like the last week, and they promised him that he had missed out on nothing in any of the classes, as it was merely notes and stuff, which was something that the other three would share with him. When it became dinner time, Harry took on the scarf once more and they went off to eat.