End of Fate Beginning of War

Start from the beginning

The shock still evident on his face as he fell to one knee. Neji hadn't thought anyone would so surgically break down his technique, "Surrender now Neji. I've won this fight. I haven't even used my best techniques."

"How did you break through my defense. I can't lose. Fate has deemed-" before he could finish a wind infused arrow passed by his face at an incredible speed. Smashing into the wall behind him creating a massive crater. Neji felt the blood seeping from the cut on his face, 'The arrow never touched me.'

"You're a fool Neji. Fate doesn't deem you a winner. Finding something to fight for does. Your goals, the people that you find precious."

Neji scowled, pulling his hiate off and dropping it. Naruto's expression transitioning to horror, "This is the bird cage seal. It is suppose to protect our bloodline from enemy ninja. Except the main branch uses it to control."

Sasuke was in the stands with his brother Itachi, "That seal it's.." Itachi nodded, "That is horrendous and they claim we are the most brutal clan." Shisui was also in agreement with the clan head. That is a twisted way to protect your line.

Neji attacked Naruto, though his speed had diminished. Naruto used his yumi as a staff, blocking each of the Hyuuga's jukon strikes. "I get why you hate the main branch!" Naruto yelled as he landed a hit to Neji's stomach knocking him of balance.

"I hated this village. I never wanted to come back." Naruto spun kicking the side of Neji's head causing him to tumble away. "It has hated me, scorned me, and left me for dead."

"But I found people that love me! Friends that support me, I want to help protect and change the village. You're just to foolish to see."

Naruto continued to beat down Neji. The boy could barely get a break. As Naruto completely dismantled the Hyuuga fighting style. Jiriaya had taught him much and their technique. No martial art was perfect. Everything had weakness. The Hyuuga's were that they relied on being faster. Something Neji seemed to lack against the Jinchuriki.

"I can't lose!" Neji snapped the arrow in his chest and got in range to finish the fight, "Eight Trigrams: Sixty-Four Palms."

Neji counted up as he struck each of Naruto's chakra points. The crowd went silent as they watch Naruto get wrecked by the Hyuuga boy. As Naruto fell backwards, "Call the match he is down."

Genma went to see if he was right but Naruto stood up, using his yumi to assist him, "I'm not done yet."

Neji turned around confused, this kid shouldn't be able to stand. Naruto closed his eyes focusing on his and the Kyuubi chakra. With his Byakugan Neji could see the evil chakra reopen his chakra points. Forming a hand seal, "Release!"

Seals opened around his body, dropping his yumi Naruto suddenly appeared behind Neji. Kicking him in the back, turning to face Naruto he tried to defend himself. Only Naruto's new found speed was to quick. Landing punches and kicks all over his body.

Neji dropped to his hands and knees. Feeling the cold blade of Naruto's wazikashi on his neck, "I surrender." Was all he got out before passing out.

The crowd went wild as Naruto was announced the winner. Running over he grabbed his yumi and headed towards the stands. The crowd still cheering his name.

Jumping up he sat next to his parents and sister. Kenshi ruffled his hair, "Good job kiddo. You showed great skill without giving away some of your abilities." Naruto smiled at the praise he dad was giving him.

Yui pulled him in for a hug, "That was amazing! You've gotten a lot more skilled! Even if you lose your next match they'd be dumb to not promote you!"

Naruto blushed, "I'm going to go sit with my team now." Naruto said as he left for his teammates. Sara shook her head, "The brat is to humble sometimes."