Merry Christmas (4.1)

A/N: Hey besties! It's George's birthday, so in honour of that we thought we would give you a present in the form of CSD part 4! Me and @-alovesreading are super excited to share this chapter with you. Thank you so much for all the love on this fic already. This time we want your reactions in the comments though please (we see your unhinged tweets so we know you can do it here too, we love your reactions) This chapter is a fun one, we really hope you enjoy it! There's a little NRIACC tease thrown in for those of you who have read it (if you know, you know) x And as always, thanks a million for reading x

Written by imagine-that-100 and @-alovesreading

~*~*~*~ December 25th ~*~*~*~

Christmas time never fails to fill you up with joy as you get to reunite with your family and just laugh, catch up and shower everyone with gifts, but you are completely sure it doesn't come close to the way your heart swells up every time you get a new notification saying that you've got a message from Matty.

It all started when you woke up to a text of his that said, Why is sleeping at your parents home always so much better? x which made you cackle loudly.

Finding a way to twist his words to tease him, you text him back a quick, Is that a dig at my bed? You can stay on my settee then next time bitch xoxoxoxox

No, you can't banish me to the settee again xx Matty fights back in a matter of seconds and continues to add, I simply refuse xx but what has you raising your eyebrows in surprise is when he finishes by saying, And call me a bitch again and I'll have you on your knees apologising for it xxx

Biting your bottom lip, you type, Is that a threat or a promise? and shortly after that's sent, you add a cheeky, ... bitch x knowing just what that would mean.

He acted like he wasn't impressed, and you could just picture his face as he sent, Wow, really? At 10am? xx

Hilarious you think that'd stop me xx You bite back and to add more fuel to the fire, you send him a petty, Plus you started it xxx to remind him it's all his fault.

You clearly have forgotten his effect on you because your mind starts to wonder places it shouldn't at this hour and you're only brought back to reality when your Mum knocks on your door to tell you to come downstairs for breakfast.

Your family and the reminder of the plans for the rest of the week engrossed you enough to completely miss Matty's text that he sent a little after your texting was interrupted.

It was time stamped an hour ago and it said, Thinking back to this, I shouldn't be surprised... and the whole spitting thing? x

The last bit has you frowning because you're sure you've not told him about any of your preferences in that aspect. So you send him back a text that's basically you playing dumb on it, Spitting thing?

Eagerly waiting for a response, you almost jump in your seat when ten minutes later he says, Is our date really not memorable to you at all? Ouch, I demand an apology.

Giggling at his dramatic ways, you continue to play dumb on it by saying, It is memorable but what are you talking about?

You can almost picture him rolling his eyes at you and sighing and you're left hanging for a response for a couple of minutes until he comes back with the link to a video and a time stamp.

Clicking on it, you're brought to your date and when you skip to the minute he's instructed you to, you realise what he means.

The exact moment plays when you say, "And Amelia didn't like the spit on the camera." to which he answered, "Only Amelia didn't like it? So you enjoyed it?" and right after you hear yourself answer with a, "Maybe." you go back to your conversation with your cheeks heating up.